• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'd be ok with him coming to Anaheim after his leave is over

I don’t know man.  There’s gotta be other ways to get a pitcher.  Not worth dealing with all the terrible press.  I’m usually not someone that puts a ton of stock in “club house” stuff but at the same time I don’t think we need to throw a dynamite stick into it on purpose.  I just don’t think we need the lightning rod. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

23 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t know man.  There’s gotta be other ways to get a pitcher.  Not worth dealing with all the terrible press.  I’m usually not someone that puts a ton of stock in “club house” stuff but at the same time I don’t think we need to throw a dynamite stick into it on purpose.  I just don’t think we need the lightning rod. 

Terrible press is better than terrible pitching. Give him a contract where he agrees to only missionary position. Problem solved 

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Terrible press is better than terrible pitching. Give him a contract where he agrees to only missionary position. Problem solved 

I remember the 70's era A's. Seemed like nobody liked each other, yet they won World Series.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Don said:

I know nothing about Molly Knight. Why do people have such strong opinions about her? Is it just related to the Bauer thing, or is there like a history?

Because Chuck has such a strong opinion, I can make an educated guess why a certain contingent dislikes her.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Because Chuck has such a strong opinion, I can make an educated guess why a certain contingent dislikes her.

And what would that be?

This has nothing to do with politics dude, she's just out to stir up controversy in baseball & smear those in the game.

14 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

And what would that be?

This has nothing to do with politics dude, she's just out to stir up controversy in baseball & smear those in the game.

So she's not a flaming lib? I honestly have no idea.