• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

12 hours ago, cals said:

It’s not.  If you know the average, good looking SoCal chick, it’s just typical.  

They’re taught all their value is in their physical appearance and men are a means to an end (i.e. a “bank account”, a “sperm donor”, etc).  It’s a shallow life and the mothers are generally to blame.  (Of course the douchebag men/“fathers” who married the whore mothers for trophy wives aren’t blameless, but they aren’t teaching these “values” to these girls, it’s the whore moms).  

I know immediately some of you will disagree but anyone who grew up in an upper middle class area in OC knows I’m right.

@Lhalo? @UndertheHalo? @St1ck? @Taylor?

These guys know and will agree I’m right.

I don’t know about daddy issues but for sure a common story is the WASP suburban housewife that has this life cycle where she spends maybe the first 24 to 27 years of her life attempting to be some kind of trophy wife and once that’s achieved has a bizarre dependence on having 3-4 children that are named Kyleigh or McGavin or Liberty or whatever the fuck, getting involved in MLM schemes and thus pretending to be a business owner while losing 10’s of thousands of dollars, screaming at and doing death threats towards school board people and service workers and becoming addicted to benzo’s or percacets.  Fascinating.  Not all mind you.  But this is a common creature in the affluent burbs. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

As far as Trevor Bauer, he seems like a shitty dude and I don’t really care what happens to him.  Eventually baseball is going to have eat shit and pay him to go away or just let him play and the dodgers will still have to pay him.  That’s pretty funny and good imo.  Not the Angels problem in any case.  Probably the best thing is let him play and come to some arrangement where he shuts the fuck up.  Because if they cast him off he’ll never ever stop running his mouth. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

If I was a betting man I’d say this chick either had daddy issues or was raised by a single mom. 

when reading Bauer full complaint here https://www.zuckerman.com/sites/default/files/2022-04/2022-4-25_Bauer_Complaint.pdf it shows (page 15) that her literal rough sex safe word was ''daddy issues''  lol

14 hours ago, cals said:

It’s not.  If you know the average, good looking SoCal chick, it’s just typical.  

They’re taught all their value is in their physical appearance and men are a means to an end (i.e. a “bank account”, a “sperm donor”, etc).  It’s a shallow life and the mothers are generally to blame.  (Of course the douchebag men/“fathers” who married the whore mothers for trophy wives aren’t blameless, but they aren’t teaching these “values” to these girls, it’s the whore moms).  

I know immediately some of you will disagree but anyone who grew up in an upper middle class area in OC knows I’m right.

@Lhalo? @UndertheHalo? @St1ck? @Taylor?

These guys know and will agree I’m right.

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t know about daddy issues but for sure a common story is the WASP suburban housewife that has this life cycle where she spends maybe the first 24 to 27 years of her life attempting to be some kind of trophy wife and once that’s achieved has a bizarre dependence on having 3-4 children that are named Kyleigh or McGavin or Liberty or whatever the fuck, getting involved in MLM schemes and thus pretending to be a business owner while losing 10’s of thousands of dollars, screaming at and doing death threats towards school board people and service workers and becoming addicted to benzo’s or percacets.  Fascinating.  Not all mind you.  But this is a common creature in the affluent burbs. 

Makes me happy I did not grow up being upper middle class. And here I am thinking life was unfair because I didn't have a trust fund. 

32 minutes ago, cals said:

“I told you so’ing” is a type of hobby.

I was thinking more about the time and motivation required to read fifteen plus pages of legal complaint bumf from one seemingly quite unpleasant person one has never met and is never likely to meet, making one-sided accusations about another seemingly quite unpleasant person one has never, and is never likely to meet. I can't imagine that time spent on pretty much any other hobby other than I-told-you-so-ing wouldn't make for a happier life.

On May 29, 2021, Ms. Hill and her AA sponsor engaged in the 
following exchange: 
AA Sponsor: HEY BITCH (laughing face emoji) 
 Pretty soon it’ll be like HEY RICH BITCH 
Ms. Hill: DECEASED 
 EVERY MORNING 
AA Sponsor: YEP 
Ms. Hill: hopping in the god damn RANGE ROVER 
AA Sponsor: You can make it rain daily
91. Ms. Hill continued plotting with her AA sponsor to carefully craft her 
image for the purpose of exploiting Mr. Bauer. On June 3rd, Ms. Hill sent an 
image of herself to her AA sponsor, telling her that she was planning to post “this 
last pic before I have to deactivate and my life change[s] forever” with the caption 
“STRONG GIRL SUMMER.” Her friend advised: “please DON’T POST,” and in 
response, Ms. Hill asked: “OMG IS IT BAD. will they use it against me?” Her AA 
sponsor replied: “YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE STRUGGLING MENTALLY NOT 
POSTING. YES. DO NOT POST ANYTHING. . . . I know you want to but it’s 
terrible for your case. HUNNID. Nothing. Zilch, Zip. Nada.” Her AA sponsor told 
Ms. Hill: “You’re a ghost. He ruined your life. You’re basically just trying to not 
kill yourself and stay out of the mental ward. . . . They will use that shit against 
you.” Ms. Hill agreed: “ALL SO TRUE. Nothing. GHOST MODE HAS BEEN 
SOLIDIFIED.” Her AA sponsor instructed: “SECURE THE BAG,” a reference to 
getting money.

3 hours ago, Lou said:

On May 29, 2021, Ms. Hill and her AA sponsor engaged in the 
following exchange: 
AA Sponsor: HEY BITCH (laughing face emoji) 
 Pretty soon it’ll be like HEY RICH BITCH 
Ms. Hill: DECEASED 
 EVERY MORNING 
AA Sponsor: YEP 
Ms. Hill: hopping in the god damn RANGE ROVER 
AA Sponsor: You can make it rain daily
91. Ms. Hill continued plotting with her AA sponsor to carefully craft her 
image for the purpose of exploiting Mr. Bauer. On June 3rd, Ms. Hill sent an 
image of herself to her AA sponsor, telling her that she was planning to post “this 
last pic before I have to deactivate and my life change[s] forever” with the caption 
“STRONG GIRL SUMMER.” Her friend advised: “please DON’T POST,” and in 
response, Ms. Hill asked: “OMG IS IT BAD. will they use it against me?” Her AA 
sponsor replied: “YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE STRUGGLING MENTALLY NOT 
POSTING. YES. DO NOT POST ANYTHING. . . . I know you want to but it’s 
terrible for your case. HUNNID. Nothing. Zilch, Zip. Nada.” Her AA sponsor told 
Ms. Hill: “You’re a ghost. He ruined your life. You’re basically just trying to not 
kill yourself and stay out of the mental ward. . . . They will use that shit against 
you.” Ms. Hill agreed: “ALL SO TRUE. Nothing. GHOST MODE HAS BEEN 
SOLIDIFIED.” Her AA sponsor instructed: “SECURE THE BAG,” a reference to 
getting money.

This is gold... for Bauer

And if I recall correctly, the AA sponsor is the one who came forward saying "shes full of shit"