• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

1 minute ago, namssa said:

Bauer is agreeing to the extensions.  He is still being paid.  I'm sure there is a lot of negotiations going on.  If MLB suspends Bauer he will fight it and it could get very messy.  They both know that and are both trying to avoid it.

He is? I highly doubt that. 

Is it possible that Bauer is playing the long game on the MLB and MLBPA, and that once this is dismissed, he will bring suit against both for future damages?  

It just seems odd that the MLBPA will fight tooth and nail for wife beaters and roid users, but is going along with this week after week, for what seems like a year now.  

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Right, that's what it says.

That's not what I responded to.

4 hours ago, namssa said:

Bauer is agreeing to the extensions.  

4 hours ago, Lou said:

He is? I highly doubt that. 

On 4/13/2022 at 8:27 PM, gotbeer said:

Is it possible that Bauer is playing the long game on the MLB and MLBPA, and that once this is dismissed, he will bring suit against both for future damages?  

It just seems odd that the MLBPA will fight tooth and nail for wife beaters and roid users, but is going along with this week after week, for what seems like a year now.  

I assume the reason the MLBPA is going along with it is he's still being paid.  Had they tried to take his money it would be different.

On 4/13/2022 at 5:27 PM, gotbeer said:

The wheels of justice turn slowly