• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

I just have a feeling. I know it's going to happen. 

We're going to keep Iglesias, Cobb, and Heaney. We're going to trade some minor leaguer for a middle of the road RP. And we're going to be force fed the line by Perry and Joe (and Arte if he crawls out from his vault) that when we get our guys back, we're going to make a run. That the pitchers that have struggled will all regress to their mean. That we believe in this team. That injuries have sidetracked us but the clubhouse believes we can do it. And then Trout will come back around his birthday, Rendon the same. And they will both struggle for the last 40 games. 

I really hope they sell. I hope there is a plan. I hope Perry is actually doing something. It just doesn't seem like it. Case in point: the Scherzer thing was clearly a leak from the Angels FO to make it look like they were doing something. They had no shot. None. They're just trying to appear to work hard. I'm worried they'll do nothing. 

I truly have no idea what they will do today.  It’s pretty obvious what they should do.  If they are sellers then I don’t think waiting till today really hurts the return for guys like Cobb or Heaney.  Who knows on R. Iglesias. If people are underwhelmed on the prospects that Seattle and SD gave up for Castillo and Hudson then I’m not sure the return for Iglesias is worth trading him since he’d be a nice peice to try to re-sign.