• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

I find it all interesting. It’s working for them. Bauer is being talked about on every social media platform and every message board. Baseball is entertainment and they’re maximizing their opportunity to increase his brand. Good for them.

if he signs with the Angels, great. If not, life will go on. At least he’s giving this dull hot stove something for fans to talk about.

Am I the only one here that doesn’t know what a beta simp is or what a soy boy is?  I assumed when Joc posted these terms it’s because he’s some 20 year old kid using stupid 20 year old words.  Then I read that Joc is older than me and is using stupid words.  Using context, if you choose to point out something positive about agent chick you are not masculine or something like that?  

6 minutes ago, zenmaster said:

This is like early days of the internet type trolling bragging about $, cars, women etc. 

What do you expect from a guy claiming to have gone to Bigmouth... Smartmouth... or whatever DodgeDart college?

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Am I the only one here that doesn’t know what a beta simp is or what a soy boy is?  I assumed when Joc posted these terms it’s because he’s some 20 year old kid using stupid 20 year old words.  Then I read that Joc is older than me and is using stupid words.  Using context, if you choose to point out something positive about agent chick you are not masculine or something like that?  

You are not alone... but I really don’t care if I know...

19 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Nope Strad.  I had to look it up also.  This really doesn’t read well for Adam.

08613137-853A-4907-8A7D-10FEA3519DD9.png

12 minutes ago, eligrba said:

I quit.  Which is why I am no longer here.  Which explains why you will never know the answer.

Let me help you....

You kids and your funny talk crack me up. 

Maybe post the whole quote?

Certainly the Mets are involved there, the Angels are heavily involved, the Toronto Blue Jays. Those are the three teams that you hear the most, but clearly it’s going to take some time, like (George) Springer, well into January.”