• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Did we ever get an explanation from Fletcher about the big eyes emoji last year, during the Cole standoff? Was it because he heard the Yanks offer before the media announced it?

I don't think we did, but I'm assuming it had to do with the entire situation, plus him knowing/hearing about the Angels getting Rendon.

3 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Why do we have to move on at some point? Don't move on until the pieces start moving. So far, its been a very stagnant free agency. Remain in play and dedicated if you think Bauer is the best play for us. 

True...but the pieces will start moving at some point....even if they really want Bauer, do you miss out on Sugano or Odorizzi or Tanaka waiting on Bauer?  Or miss out on a trade for Snell or Gray or Castillo, maybe taking on a contract for either Gray or Castillo?

5 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Believe it or not I was named after him since it was my dads favorite actor.

I believe it. He was one if my dad's favorites too... 

Bronson was a bad ass in his day.

My impatience is getting the best of me.  Here? Great.  Somewhere else?  Fine.

I just want Bauer to sign somewhere so all the other transactions can start falling into place.

The problem for the Angels is spending on Bauer does keep the prospects in the system so they likely have a hard time making a big trade while he is still on the table.

So now all I am rooting for is Bauer to sign.  Here or elsewhere, at least the Angels will be closer to their solution.