• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

https://jaysjournal.com/2020/12/31/trevor-bauer-confirms-phone-meeting-blue-jays-tonight/?utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=flipboard

Apparently Bauer is scheduled to talk with Toronto this evening.

How is it possible I am the first one reporting this?

Edited by eligrba

56 minutes ago, eligrba said:

https://jaysjournal.com/2020/12/31/trevor-bauer-confirms-phone-meeting-blue-jays-tonight/?utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=flipboard

He said in his vlog a week ago that he was going to "hop on a call with the Dodgers" and that five people were going to be on the zoom call.

Also, Bauer said that he was talking with Toronto on Zoom during his new vlog that came out today. The vlog is a few days behind, and it sounded like that meeting actually took place on Christmas or a day or two after Christmas.

20 hours ago, eligrba said:

Bauer not coming to halos, does not get along with Callaway. Jays have the money, halos do not. Would get to pitch against Cole and Yankees. Angels need to look at plan B and C or D which would be H and H (Happ and Hill)

3 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Bauer not coming to halos, does not get along with Callaway. Jays have the money, halos do not. Would get to pitch against Cole and Yankees. Angels need to look at plan B and C or D which would be H and H (Happ and Hill)

Did the same 'source' tell you that who told you Ohtani was gonna play in the outfield? 😂

28 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Lol

34 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

At some point, I guess we just have to realize that this guy is a troll. 

Bauer hasn’t made his decision and I’d say the two front runners are Mets and Angels. Jays are third. He’ll make up his mind in the next 2-3 weeks.

Happ may make sense to some, but not to me, and not as the top free agent starter. I’d rather start Barria.

22 minutes ago, Hubs said:

At some point, I guess we just have to realize that this guy is a troll. 

Bauer hasn’t made his decision and I’d say the two front runners are Mets and Angels. Jays are third. He’ll make up his mind in the next 2-3 weeks.

Happ may make sense to some, but not to me, and not as the top free agent starter. I’d rather start Barria.

Angels will not spend 30 to 35 mill for Bauer and you are leaving out the Dodgers. Happ is plan D, A is Bauer and he is not coming here. Work plan B and C.

12 minutes ago, greginpsca said:

If Bauer does want to play for the Angels, i hope he realizes that he can't wear #27 anymore. That said, i still think he is going to the Met's or Jays's.  I think the Halo's are going for Sugano. We should know in about a week or 2.

Haven't seen Angels linked to Sugano at all. Doesn't mean they're not, obviously. Sugano's timeline is more limited than the rest. Has to sign by the 7th. So, six more days.