• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’ve been pimping the #BauerToAnaheim but I would not sign up for a FaceTime call from the guy. 

Ah I won’t knock him. Not like there’s anything else going on in the world these days to do. Could have some fun with it as long as you’re not taking it too seriously. 

The goal should be to make everyone laugh

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’ve been pimping the #BauerToAnaheim but I would not sign up for a FaceTime call from the guy. 

You blew it. FaceTiming him from an INO would have sealed the deal.

44 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Hey, someone has gotta square him up and ask why the hell he's taking forever. Everyone else that wants to FaceTime is gunna try and be cute with him.... Not happening from me

Yea don’t do that. Do a little research and give him some actual facts.  Don’t try to set him straight because you’ll look like a total tool. 

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Good lord, even the tiny thought that a person on this board might impact a significant free agent signing scares the crap out of me

well, thanks for the vote of confidence.

I was going to offer to let you in on our FaceTime call, but you can forget about that now.

1 hour ago, JocStrapling said:

lol...this chick truly is a class A bimbo! Stopped counting the amount of times she said “Like” in that vid. ...What a dolt!

oh yeah, not saying I wouldn’t have me some of that!😬

...okay beta simps, be her hero now! 🤣🤣

If you're a high school student I give you a pass. if you're an adult.......

Edited by Erstad Grit

2 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

Winner winner, chicken dinner of the first beta simp award!

oh yeah, not sure what  qualifies as “more successful” but If it’s $$ you are referring too, I think I got her beat by a long shot!...and I’m absolutely sure you as well. 🤣🤣

Doubtful to both. Do you spend time working on HS insults or do they just come out spontaneously so well thought out?

6 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

Winner winner, chicken dinner of the first beta simp award!

oh yeah, not sure what  qualifies as “more successful” but If it’s $$ you are referring too, I think I got her beat by a long shot!...and I’m absolutely sure you as well. 🤣🤣

How many cars do you own?