• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (7/26/2020) Shohei Ohtani's 2020 Debut

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm the least snowflakey person here. You have multiple people telling you you're being an annoying little fuck. Take a hint.

And your only response is "stop being a snow flake hurr durr."

I agree

If this was a regular season I wouldn’t care nearly as much. I’d just say keep working him each start. We don’t have that luxury this year. Every game matters drastically. Can’t afford to throw away games while a dude tries to find his stuff. Just keep throwing bullpen sessions and get ready next year for Ohtani pitching.

4 minutes ago, Fourts said:

Read back.  Comments to me about madden letting canning go 90 without restrictions.  Regardless, 60-75 is very limited to me - and I pointed out that he’s been wild and it could be a short day if not under control.  30 pitches.  Very limited 

Maddon was the one that said he wasn’t going to put him on a pitch count and it was cited in Jeff Fletchers article.  

5 minutes ago, Bronson said:

It’s both. When he’s hitting high 90’s he can get away with being wild... you can’t when you’re hitting 92-93.

no matter how hard a guys throws, if he missing the strike zone by a mile, it wont help

What I saw saw out of Ohtani, was guy fighting his mechanics. he looked stiff and not properly finishing of his  pitches.

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not worried about that at all.  The reports are that his velocity is fine.  

Today is disappointing, but really it’s not that huge of a surprise.  He hasn’t pitched in 2 years.  I’m glad to see the mean bite in the split and the reports of restored velocity.  Im not tripping about the command right now.  It’ll be fine. 

I honestly can't tell if this is all sarcasm.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Who cares.  If they do well this season great.  If they don’t.  Meh.  The season is fucked anyway. I’ll just be happy to see a pitching core solidify.  

That’s a terrible way to look at things but okay. 

Don’t even bother watching then.

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

I honestly can't tell if this is all sarcasm.

It’s not sarcasm the stuff looked fine.  The velocity was a little low but all we’ve read was that it’s been what we’ve come to expect.  

are we talking about movement on the fastball ? That’s never been part of the package with Ohtani. 

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Are you kidding? Sure Bronson is a little over the top right now, but the last time people on here were complaining about panicking about Ohtani the dude ended up missing two years.

I thought he played last year?