• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (7/26/2020) Shohei Ohtani's 2020 Debut

Chuck

1 minute ago, Hufflepuff said:

So why not have Ohtani hit the days he pitches? pretty weak line up today 

If he has a bad day on the mound, then you have a series of pinch hitters (or worse, other pitchers) batting right behind Trout the rest of the day.  It's a significant risk.   Unless you're going to put Ohtani in the 7-9 hole somewhere?  In which case he isn't protecting Trout in the lineup at all.

Just now, Bronson said:

Yeah this isn’t gonna go well. Well it might be time to just make Ohtani a full time hitter. He can’t survive with a low 90’s fastball. His control is way to over the place for that kind of velo.

Lol @ deciding this after he's faced 2 batters.

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

Gubi is worthless... "sitting 92-93, pretty normal for Ohtani."

Is he really saying that??? What a dumbass. I have to watch the A’s broadcast since I’m in Sac so I have no idea what they’re saying.

1 minute ago, Bronson said:

Yeah this isn’t gonna go well. Well it might be time to just make Ohtani a full time hitter. He can’t survive with a low 90’s fastball. His control is way to over the place for that kind of velo.

Oh, FFS