• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

34 minutes ago, LPJ said:

This failed trade reminded me of another failed trade of Darin Erstad to the White Sox for Jon Garland and Chris Singleton prior to 2002 season. Lots of differences but just curious if any of you thought of this - here is the link: 

https://bismarcktribune.com/sports/erstad-goes-from-bad-year-to-near-trade-to-world/article_06d59364-ef0b-565e-929b-6eb718d3726c.html

Wasn't able to read it but, hey, I'll latch on to a "failed trade-to-World-Series" scenario!

1 hour ago, LPJ said:

This failed trade reminded me of another failed trade of Darin Erstad to the White Sox for Jon Garland and Chris Singleton prior to 2002 season. Lots of differences but just curious if any of you thought of this - here is the link: 

https://bismarcktribune.com/sports/erstad-goes-from-bad-year-to-near-trade-to-world/article_06d59364-ef0b-565e-929b-6eb718d3726c.html

If that trade had gone through, my bottle opener would not sound the same.

1 hour ago, zenmaster said:

I would love it if this thread finally got to page 2 and Bob Nightengale posts a tweet that talks are back on with us and the Dodgers. 🙂

My guess is that, if things are back on, you won't be seeing any tweets about it.....Eppler and Friedman will take a blood brothers oath of secrecy not to leak anything until it's done....

1 minute ago, DMVol said:

My guess is that, if things are back on, you won't be seeing any tweets about it.....Eppler and Friedman will take a blood brothers oath of secrecy not to leak anything until it's done....

I can't imagine the Dogs would engage.  It would have to be Eppler going back with hat in hand and that would likely change the original deal and make it less in favor of the Angels.  

3 minutes ago, DMVol said:

I was more just banking on Bob tweeting random things that have zero backing and it would still get us riled up.