• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

Why do people here constantly forget that Moreno owns the team and can do what he wants? He has decided to waste Mike Trout and guess what? There's absolutely nothing we can do about it. If he decided to nix this deal, nothing we can do.

Unless you want to kidnap him and threaten him with violence, all you can do is hope he learns his lesson. Hell, I'm still pissed that he pulled out of the Cabrera deal all those years ago. Again though, it's his team and he can run them however he chooses.

13 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Why do people here constantly forget that Moreno owns the team and can do what he wants? He has decided to waste Mike Trout and guess what? There's absolutely nothing we can do about it. If he decided to nix this deal, nothing we can do.

Unless you want to kidnap him and threaten him with violence, all you can do is hope he learns his lesson. Hell, I'm still pissed that he pulled out of the Cabrera deal all those years ago. Again though, it's his team and he can run them however he chooses.

I think people realize it.

People just dont like it.

30 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Oh damn, his name had an S at the end.  So the spelling would be Achilles' heel.

I will go sit in the corner for the rest of the day.

On the bright side, I learned something today

i'd be okay if we just agreed to go with Achilles's's.

I don’t remember seeing this mentioned before but tr to be kind in case it was...

What if when the rumors of this trade first surfaced other teams saw what the Dodgers were getting in return for Pederson and Stripling was not much and inquired and led the Dodgers believe they would offer more for each individually?  Then, the Dodgers come back and demand more but the Angels don’t want to pay more for both or either one individually.