• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

not sure where the big issue is with the dogs roster.  They've got a 30yo reliever on there and another reliever that isn't anything to get excited about.  

It’s not a big deal, they are just walking around with an excess of talent and payroll. Sure they could keep all these guys but they are likely to make some sort of a move here.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It’s not a big deal, they are just walking around with an excess of talent and payroll. Sure they could keep all these guys but they are likely to make some sort of a move here.

I wonder if they could find a team to take on some payroll.  They might have to include a pitcher and a prospect to get a deal like that done though

28 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I wonder if they could find a team to take on some payroll.  They might have to include a pitcher and a prospect to get a deal like that done though

i don't want to step on your joke, but i always knew these trades were going to go through in some manner or sort. so, i never worried about the angel deal blowing up. the point of that statement is that this thread went from really fun and lighthearted to me to just desperation and misery, which i don't really want to take part in. what is going to really dig at me is when your joke becomes reality and some other team gets a sweetheart deal. that's going to chap my ass.

7 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

My thought was there was a small chance until the Dodgers either traded or DFA two players. This is now dead. 

Our trade isn’t going to happen, but it could.  Especially if the trade really included Taylor Ward.  It would simply be two 40 man roster guys for two 40 man roster guys.  Nothing has changed other than the Dodgers replaced the two they waived with the two they acquired from Minnesota.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Our trade isn’t going to happen, but it could.  Especially if the trade really included Taylor Ward.  It would simply be two 40 man roster guys for two 40 man roster guys.  Nothing has changed other than the Dodgers replaced the two they waived with the two they acquired from Minnesota.

Totally random but after all the stuff has come out. How are you feeling about the trade non trade? 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I appreciate the optimism even though I am 90% sure this trade is not happening. Nonetheless, Dodgers are still pretty close to the luxury tax as well, no?

2 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

tbh i wouldn't mind if news broke out that we are in talks again just for the sole purpose of getting this bitch to 200 pages

All we need is two willing posters to attack each other.

Or...

Clod can just troll Strad...

Edited by True Grich

I wonder what the Angels' players are thinking right now.  

It probably helped that Stripling posted a douchey gif about being happy it didn't go through.  

I still think I'd be a little pissed about not getting a 30hr bat and solid SP because my owner went Kerouac.  

Maybe they like the idea that Arte didn't want players floating in the breeze in regard to their fate.   

I lean toward option 1.