• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If you guys could have one more player to add to the team...

Torridd

it cant be just one in my view, but if i was forced into that box i would add Castro and hope the kids develop sooner than expected pitching wise.  We have to have someone back there catching whoever is pitching after all.

That having been said for me its Castro and Keuchel and bring on ST.  Make a trade for an upgrade mid season when the prices go down and more might be available.  Marcus Stroman comes to mind. .

42 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Nothing is going to help.  At least according to this guy:

https://sodomojo.com/2019/12/20/mariners-cautionary-tale/

"Sure, adding Rendon to your lineup makes you a better team. Clearly. But what does it truly accomplish?"

When I was a TA in grad school, there was not a day that went by when I did not circle something on a student's paper and write "Did you read this out loud?"

"The Angels are a better team now, but, other than that, what was the point?"

IDK, Probably Garret Cole (per steamer, he is projected to be the best pitcher in baseball next year by WAR, and is younger than anyone else in the top 5), or maybe Bieber (young guy, plenty of talent, good singer).

Realistically, Ryu. He has injury problems, but we picked up a couple of guys who can eat innings. We're gonna need some luck to do well in the playoffs, so at least lets have guys who can do it if healthy.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Nothing is going to help.  At least according to this guy:

https://sodomojo.com/2019/12/20/mariners-cautionary-tale/

"So what is the lesson for Mariners fans? Should they not sign good players? Of course, they should, but they need to do so wisely. Spending money just to spend it is stupid. Making a signing just to make headlines is dumb. And this is a lesson Mariners fans should be well aware of."

this is going to be the stupidest thing i read on the internet today. lesson: it's okay if the mariners spend and progressively build up their team, but if the angels do it, they're stupid.

edge: lowell no one except the m's