• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/1/2021 at 4:38 PM, fishbulb said:

I know.

Shouldn't we "start" to care?

If we're all gonna give a crap about places like China, I think we should give a shit about Saudi Arabia as well.

...and us.

There is a limit to the amount we can 'care.' The fucking SJWs want us to care about every god damn thing with no consideration for the cost. It's the responsibility of our government to know which battles are worth fighting and which ones aren't. 

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not one cent if you made $81K in 2019.  Democrats out here working real hard to win the hearts and minds. 

Isn't it based on whichever tax return you most recently filed? So those who filed for 2020 will be considered based on their 2020 income.

40 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Aren't they the ones complaining? 

You mean on AW? That's a stupid way to see things. Liberals are not pleased about this, especially those living in big cities where the cost of living is very high.

11 minutes ago, failos said:

Liberals are not pleased about this, especially those living in big cities where the cost of living is very high.

The liberal elites can go fuck themselves. There is nothing worse than a self identified liberal driving around in his tesla, sipping his lattes, fighting against the patriarchy and complaining about not getting a $1400 stimulus check.

47 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The liberal elites can go fuck themselves. There is nothing worse than a self identified liberal driving around in his tesla, sipping his lattes, fighting against the patriarchy and complaining about not getting a $1400 stimulus check.

Ok well, I guess now I truly know I'm not talking to a rational human being. Thanks for sharing.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

He's one of the more rational people here.

Well he’s completely out of touch with this issue. People who make $80k-$100k aren’t rich...and high rent plus student loans plus a basic car means very little cash leftover. He is out of line with his generalizations of liberals—or people in general—living in big cities.

5 minutes ago, failos said:

Well he’s completely out of touch with this issue. People who make $80k-$100k aren’t rich...and high rent plus student loans plus a basic car means very little cash leftover. He is out of line with his generalizations of liberals—or people in general—living in big cities.

Rich? No. 

Pretty well-off? Absolutely.

$80k a year is $6700 a month. If we assume a person making that much lives in Manhattan, which is one of, if not the most, expensive places to live in the country, that's $3100 a month in rent. High side here. 

Lets say again, high side of student loan debt, $500 a month.

A "basic car" would be like $250 a month or so?

That's $2850 left over. 

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Rich? No. 

$80k a year is $6700 a month. If we assume a person making that much lives in Manhattan, which is one of, if not the most, expensive places to live in the country, that's $3100 a month in rent. High side here. 

That's $2850 left over. 

You're assuming those people don't pay taxes. 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Rich? No. 

That's $2850 left over. 

Utilities? Food? Gas? Insurance? High side of student loans is definitely not $500 a month, but payments for those are suspended for now so no need to include that. Bottom line is every American (barring the ultra rich) has been affected by the pandemic, and have a right to that stimulus money—and it was promised to us by Dems during the election. This should not be a partisan issue, and I want my fooking money.

Additionally, Dems are going to get whooped in the midterms over this issue. Not sure what they’re thinking here.

Trump gave more stimulus money than Dems and gave it to every American, and he’s a republican for crying out loud.

6 minutes ago, failos said:

Utilities? Food? Gas? Insurance? High side of student loans is definitely not $500 a month, but payments for those are suspended for now so no need to include that. Bottom line is every American (barring the ultra rich) has been affected by the pandemic, and have a right to that stimulus money—and it was promised to us by Dems during the election. This should not be a partisan issue, and I want my fooking money.

Additionally, Dems are going to get whooped in the midterms over this issue. Not sure what they’re thinking here.

Trump gave more stimulus money than Dems and gave it to every American, and he’s a republican for crying out loud.

https://thecollegeinvestor.com/33643/average-student-loan-monthly-payment/

The average student loan payment is $393. So yeah I'd consider $500 to be on the high side.