• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Because we know Republicans go over their bills with a fine touth comb. Also aren't these the same assholes that said we can't have an impeachment trial because we need to focus on helping the American people? 

How did those impeachments work?

Waste of time

In the mean time what did the Dems get done in congress during those periods?

Edited by Redondo

7 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Because we know Republicans go over their bills with a fine touth comb. Also aren't these the same assholes that said we can't have an impeachment trial because we need to focus on helping the American people? 

I’m guessing there’s plenty in this bill that will not be helping the American people with their current struggles. 

This is longest stretch of silence from a new pres. in a century

Six weeks into the Biden administration and there still has been no solo press conference from the president. That is the longest stretch of silence from any new president in at least a century. By refusing to speak directly to the media, Joe Biden is attacking our most cherished democratic norms. Even CNN is complaining about it.

We would echo those complaints if we really cared, but we’re happy to listen to Joe Biden’s flacks and mouthpieces explain why he bombed Syria, why he blocked the passage of a $15 minimum wage, and why Dr. Seuss is racist.

2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

This is longest stretch of silence from a new pres. in a century

Six weeks into the Biden administration and there still has been no solo press conference from the president. That is the longest stretch of silence from any new president in at least a century. By refusing to speak directly to the media, Joe Biden is attacking our most cherished democratic norms. Even CNN is complaining about it.

We would echo those complaints if we really cared, but we’re happy to listen to Joe Biden’s flacks and mouthpieces explain why he bombed Syria, why he blocked the passage of a $15 minimum wage, and why Dr. Seuss is racist.

It’s not a terrible strategy. Things would have been better for Trump had they done this with him and kept him off Twitter. The president’s press secretary speaks for him so it is reasonable to take anything she says at these press conferences as Biden’s formal statement. 

Edited by Jason

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

It’s not a terrible strategy. Things would have been better for Trump had they done this with him and kept him off Twitter. The president’s press secretary speaks for him so it is reasonable to take anything she says at these press conferences as Biden’s formal statement. 

Agree that there were times Trump should have stayed quiet and not put his foot in his mouth

But Joe needs to show himself in public and answer questions from both side and not rehearsed questions.

That way we are assured he still has all his marbles in the bag.

6 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Agree that there were times Trump should have stayed quiet and not put his foot in his mouth

But Joe needs to show himself in public and answer questions from both side and not rehearsed questions.

That way we are assured he still has all his marbles in the bag.

I get your point but I’m fine with accepting the press conferences as his formal positions. I also assume most of the questions he’ll get will be softball ones so it would be pointless. I am a little curious to see how his first state of the union speech goes

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I get your point but I’m fine with accepting the press conferences as his formal positions. I also assume most of the questions he’ll get will be softball ones so it would be pointless. I am a little curious to see how his first state of the union speech goes

Without a teleprompter

24 minutes ago, Redondo said:

How did those impeachments work?

Waste of time

In the mean time what did the Dems get done in congress during those periods?

Trump deserved to be impeached. You don't just not do it because it is inconvenient timing. 

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

And they have had those press conferences every weekday. 

Edited by st1ckboy

Just now, Jason said:

Biden sounds like a rambling old fart so I think the press conferences are the better choice for this Administration 

He has his slip ups. Have you watched an entire speech from him or just the short clips people post on here?

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

He has his slip ups. Have you watched an entire speech from him or just the short clips people post on here?

He’s fine with his written speeches. He’s been doing this since you and I were still sperm swimming around in our dad’s balls. It’s the impromptu stuff where you get those slip ups. 

Just now, Jason said:

He’s fine with his written speeches. He’s been doing this since you and I were still sperm swimming around in our dad’s balls. It’s the impromptu stuff where you get those slip ups. 

He did a town hall just a few weeks ago. He sounded fine. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Like with most people?

Biden sucks dick but I'm not gonna sit here and allow you turdburglars to make fun of his "slip ups" when Trump was in office for 4 years sounding like a senile analgoblin.

And yes, you bet your sweet, firm buttocks I just "but Trump"'d.

12 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Rich? No. 

Pretty well-off? Absolutely.

$80k a year is $6700 a month. If we assume a person making that much lives in Manhattan, which is one of, if not the most, expensive places to live in the country, that's $3100 a month in rent. High side here. 

Lets say again, high side of student loan debt, $500 a month.

A "basic car" would be like $250 a month or so?

That's $2850 left over. 

I love it when tdawg does math