• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

17 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Like with most people?

Biden sucks dick but I'm not gonna sit here and allow you turdburglars to make fun of his "slip ups" when Trump was in office for 4 years sounding like a senile analgoblin.

And yes, you bet your sweet, firm buttocks I just "but Trump"'d.

Exactly like most people. By the way I’m not the one calling for no teleprompters and more press conferences. If you go back a page you’ll see where i said i’m fine with considering the press secretary‘s news conferences as being his official statements on things. I don’t think we actually need to hear directly from him. I merely stated he sounds like a rambling old fart. Rumor has it, he’s actually an old fart.

Edited by Jason

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to see how Biden handles questions asked by 2 year old Vietnamese children whilst being suspended naked upside-down over a tank filled with bubbling acid and having his balls electrocuted in intervals based off the diminished fifth tritone played by Yanni with NO TELEPROMPTER.

If he can't do that then he's obviously not fit to be President and it's only a matter of time before Kamala takes over.

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm curious to see how Biden handles questions asked by 2 year old Vietnamese children whilst being suspended naked upside-down over a tank filled with bubbling acid and having his balls electrocuted in intervals based off the diminished fifth tritone played by Yanni with NO TELEPROMPTER.

If he can't do that then he's obviously not fit to be President and it's only a matter of time before Kamala takes over.

Does he have to be naked in this scenario? If he is then his balls will be hanging on his own chin while he’s being hung upside down. Most dudes don’t like balls on their chins 

Edited by Jason

Just now, Jason said:

Does he have to be naked in this scenario? If he is then his balls will be hanging on his own chin while he’s being hung upside down. 

Oh come on, that's ridiculous. 

They'd obviously tape his balls to the back of his neck so the Vietnamese children won't have to be exposed to them. 

So this motherfuckin administration is retarded. I apologize for using that word; I am not trying to disparage the mentally disabled. But it has to be said.

There are like, 15-20 million people who gon' get $1800 from Trump, and $0 from Biden based off this $80k cutoff bs. 

The Democrats are the Angels' bullpen of politics: Oh, your team is winning? Here comes Joe "Jeppy" Biden to blow the lead by walking the first 2 batters.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

There are like, 15-20 million people who gon' get $1800 from Trump, and $0 from Biden based off this $80k cutoff bs. 

I think they are trying to avoid "handouts for the rich"

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

So this motherfuckin administration is retarded. I apologize for using that word; I am not trying to disparage the mentally disabled. But it has to be said.

The Democrats are the Angels' bullpen of politics: Oh, your team is winning? Here comes Joe "Jeppy" Biden to blow the lead by walking the first 2 batters.

Damn.  This is very good.

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

i wonder if dr. seuss drew an illustration of this. 

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I love it when the all stars turn up.  That said.  The video is legitimately brain melting.  

She seems like she is a bit socially awkward but do we know the full context of what she was talking about? 

On 3/3/2021 at 8:40 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

I thought Republicans were the party of personal responsibility? If you are making more than $80k a year in America and can't figure out how to get by without a $1400 government handout then maybe you should do a little soul searching.

Unless the government shuts down the country and you lose your job because of it, like I did.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

If you lost your job you probably didn't make $80k $90k. 

You are forgetting the oil business 

and that is pretty close to what I was making and I guarantee there were folks making a lot more than me who were laid off

Edited by mtangelsfan

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You are forgetting the oil business 

and that is pretty close to what I was making and I guarantee there were folks making a lot more than me who were laid off

It’s cool dude. Just get a job in renewable energy. It’s that easy.