• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jay said:

The idea that this stimulus check "sharply cuts poverty" is ridiculous.

I disagree. I stepped outside to get the paper a few minutes ago and this was everybody on every street in Glendale this morning: 

dancing in the street conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Edited by Tank

15 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Anti Trump.  Anti Trump.  Pro Biden.  Not different opinions.  I think that's what Adam is getting at.

I can't answer that because all that was posted was screenshots of titles from opinion pieces. 

16 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I have Dunkins 0.3 miles, 1.7 miles and 4 miles from me. They are drowned out by the five six Starbucks within 1.5 miles.

Weird.

There's 9 Dunkies within 30 miles of me. Only 1 Starbucks.

Driving up Route 1 north from Boston yesterday I counted 12 between both sides. 

They're taking over, man.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Weird.

There's 9 Dunkies within 30 miles of me. Only 1 Starbucks.

Driving up Route 1 north from Boston yesterday I counted 12 between both sides. 

They're taking over, man.

I used to walk to the closest Dunkin on Sunday mornings but I eventually realized that they would only be open if the Sunday morning person decided to show up that day.

Starbucks has taken over 2 drive through fast food spots near me in the last year. It's easier now to drive through for coffee than it is for a burger... in fact, no matter which direction I go I'll hit one or two starbucks drive throughs before I pass a burger place with a drive through.

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

First trump now this guy. We live in the best timeline

Biden is trying too hard.  He should just Trump and say I know him, you know him, everybody knows him. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.  Shit, it worked before, Biden should go with it.