• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I've actually considered MT and Taylor to be the Stradling and Claude of the spin forum for quite awhile

I guess I'm the Claude in this scenario.

Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

And st1ck is the True Grich telling Stradling (MT) to just put Claude (me) on ignore.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

That article says nothing about memory loss and that's not even the title.

This is what the article does say:

But during the Obama administration, Biden served as the president’s frequent ambassador abroad, drawing on his decades of experience as a member and later chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He traveled to over 50 countries throughout the Obama administration. Before him, Dick Cheney is credited for shaping President George W. Bush’s foreign policy priorities. 

On Friday, Biden is to meet virtually with members of "the Quad," leaders from Australia, Japan and India. It will be his first multilateral conversation as president. 

Biden last month spoke with Netanyahu, after delays in calling the Israeli leader raised questions. 

The president has made a flurry of phone calls to American friends around the world, including leaders in Canada, Britain, France, Japan, Mexico, Germany, South Korea, and even some foes: He spoke with Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russia’s Vladimir Putin.

9 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I'd say about 95% of your posts nowadays are just replies to Taylor with this same tired shit over and over. I never thought I'd miss the days when you would just log in to give people the meow emoji. 

Actually I think 95% of the "meow" emojis are posted by Taylor.

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

Actually I think 95% of the "meow" emojis are posted by Taylor.

There was a period of time here when MT wouldn't even post anything. He would give a cat emoji to posts he didn't agree with. 

12 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

You guys are fags.

Where's my $1400 you old white c*nt

Here you go slim. 

What the $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill Congress passed means for you
https://news.yahoo.com/what-the-covid-relief-congress-passed-means-for-you-american-rescue-plan-192819219.html

The legislation contains numerous provisions designed to help Americans who’ve been dealing with the coronavirus pandemic and its economic consequences for a f...

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Here you go slim. 

What the $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill Congress passed means for you
https://news.yahoo.com/what-the-covid-relief-congress-passed-means-for-you-american-rescue-plan-192819219.html

The legislation contains numerous provisions designed to help Americans who’ve been dealing with the coronavirus pandemic and its economic consequences for a f...

That didn't answer my question.