• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hoping the Dems will step to the middle, but they dont seem interested in it so far.
It doesnt really matter who they run if the same party leadership is in place though i guess.
I truly hate what politics have become, this assumption that any demographic somehow equates to party over actual issues (assuming there even are any of those anymore) is kinda silly in my view. 

20 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

As Kennedy said.  “Idealism without illusion” it sounds cool.  But it’s a trickery thing. 

So a centrist has no ideals?

That is silly and it is the kind of thinking that has us where we are now.  Two extremes with nothing in the middle.

19 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

So a centrist has no ideals?

That is silly and it is the kind of thinking that has us where we are now.  Two extremes with nothing in the middle.

That’s not what I mean.  I just mean it’s a tough line to straddle.  And usually it seems like you end up with everyone hating you.  Centerists require compromise.  People don’t like to compromise.  Apparently. 

Edited by UndertheHalo