• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, nate said:

Posting that just proves how big of an idiot you are.  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-grope-photograph/

Doctored or not, does it look appropriate in any of the versions?  Do any of the other ones hes taken?  Im not suggesting hes anything other than a really affectionate guy but in todays world that is basically considered a no no so... there is little chance the metoo crowd puts this man in the white house.

13 hours ago, Tank said:

Trump is over 70.

hilary is over 70.

biden is over 70.

bernie is over 130.

pocahantas is many moons.

this is apparently the best we can do. 

The really sad part is that they are not the problem.  The resident of the white house comes and goes... its the Pelosi/Schumer/Ryan/McConnell career congress that is the worst of it.  POTUS comes and goes, 40 years later we have the same morons in congress.  That town is in dire need of an enema.  
But yes the current crop of poster children are perhaps the most unappealing in my lifetime 

16 hours ago, Lou said:

and some people wonder why I don't give a damn about politics and its cast of POS character 

I'd love to not give a damn about politics......but I have dna that always wants to know why people do what they do. 

And then I have to decide for myself who's being  hypocritical and manipulative,  and who might be "honest".

3 hours ago, floplag said:

The really sad part is that they are not the problem.  The resident of the white house comes and goes... its the Pelosi/Schumer/Ryan/McConnell career congress that is the worst of it.  POTUS comes and goes, 40 years later we have the same morons in congress.  That town is in dire need of an enema.  
But yes the current crop of poster children are perhaps the most unappealing in my lifetime 

Hi floplag ~ is there anybody out there you would like to see run on the lib side?

13 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Hi floplag ~ is there anybody out there you would like to see run on the lib side?

Purely on the lib side... i dont know i think we need to stop running extremists and come back to the middle.  Right now i honestly cant think of one, then again i also cant on the conservative side.    
Right now i dont see anyone that i would support as everyone just seems to be towing the party line right now. 
What i know is that we are in dire need to term limits in congress and people that care about more than their chosen special interests.