• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, floplag said:

Purely on the lib side... i dont know i think we need to stop running extremists and come back to the middle.  Right now i honestly cant think of one, then again i also cant on the conservative side.    
Right now i dont see anyone that i would support as everyone just seems to be towing the party line right now. 
What i know is that we are in dire need to term limits in congress and people that care about more than their chosen special interests. 

Have you paid any attention to Julian Castro?  I thought he was going to run in 2016, but he got into a little trouble when he endorsed Clinton.

I guess you're not supposed to endorse someone when you are a Cabinet  member. 

1 hour ago, yvangelfan said:

Have you paid any attention to Julian Castro?  I thought he was going to run in 2016, but he got into a little trouble when he endorsed Clinton.

I guess you're not supposed to endorse someone when you are a Cabinet  member. 

No but the very fact they endorsed Clinton who i disagreed with on much more than i agreed is probably why.  

8 minutes ago, floplag said:

No but the very fact they endorsed Clinton who i disagreed with on much more than i agreed is probably why.  

He has a lot of money backing him. I thought 2 yrs ago he was going to be "the one" for the Dems, and now he's running this time. Obama put him in HUD, I thought at the time, to help his resume.

3 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

He has a lot of money backing him. I thought 2 yrs ago he was going to be "the one" for the Dems, and now he's running this time. Obama put him in HUD, I thought at the time, to help his resume.

He or literally anyone else NEVER had a chance to be the one in 16.  Hillary being the candidate was pre-determined 8 years prior when she stepped aside for Obama.  For all the crap she had happen under her watch in those 8 years the fact that she was still the candidate and what they did to get here there is proof of that as far as im concerned. 

3 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

Hillary spent $1.2 BILLION to win the presidency.

barack obama dnc GIF by Democratic National Convention

In looking up when it was that his son Beau died I found this on wikipedia...

On December 18, 1972, a few weeks after the election, Biden's wife and one-year-old daughter Naomi were killed in an automobile accident while Christmas shopping in Hockessin, Delaware.[25] Neilia Biden's station wagon was hit by a tractor-trailer as she pulled out from an intersection; the truck driver was cleared of any wrongdoing.[49][nb 1] Biden's sons Beau and Hunter survived the accident and were taken to the hospital in fair condition, Beau with a broken leg and other wounds, and Hunter with a minor skull fracture and other head injuries.

I had no idea.

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I know that was the stated reason, and its certainly a good one, but it's strange that every single democrat seemed to find an excuse not to run that year time around. It was clearly the best shot he was ever going to have.

the dems who considered running against Hillary were afraid of contracting ASS.

Accidental Suicide Syndrome 

20 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Where was he is 2016 when we needed him? Democrats are going to say he's far too old and 'right wing' for them come 2020.

Because if there's one thing liberal millennials showed us in 2016, it's that they can't get passionate for an old white dude.

bernie sanders dnc GIF by Democratic National Convention

20 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

In looking up when it was that his son Beau died I found this on wikipedia...

I had no idea.

yeah, it was talked about, but moreso in passing as the bigger issue was beau's death.

but i think there's also a lot of credence to the idea that they thought this was hilary's best chance. i mean, how could she NOT beat a slug like donald trump?