• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw some talk on other forums that this "Nevada politician" is a Bernie supporter. Don't know if that's true.

I was wondering from the start why she suddenly went public with her comments as Biden is preparing to run. Kinda of like Blasey Ford who was triggered by Kavanaugh several decades later.

Bernie would be the frontrunner if Creepy Joe drops out.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

So what if Biden smelled her hair? If Biden were a midget then the smelling of the hair might be an issue. This whole “story” is stupid. 

No, it isnt.  Not if you look at the things that have been said or done to smear others politically.  He has had a pattern of very creepy behavior and taking liberties with women.
You dont get to say "believe her" when its Reps then say this is nothing when its Dems... there has to be one standard. 

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

WTF are you smoking?  #metoo has only really affect Democrats.  There is no accountability for Republican dudes who get metoo’d.  The president is an admitted rapist and you guys almost elected a child molester down south.

Meanwhile the SNL senator fakes grabbing boobs and his career is over.

Sounds Trumpism Fair and Balanced. 

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

WTF are you smoking?  #metoo has only really affect Democrats.  There is no accountability for Republican dudes who get metoo’d.  The president is an admitted rapist and you guys almost elected a child molester down south.

Meanwhile the SNL senator fakes grabbing boobs and his career is over.

No, just... no.  If you truly believe this i dont even know what to say, thats a level of denial i can even try to comprehend.  
This whole thing grew out of an anti Trump/Rep thing, it has been used to attempt to impeach and disqualify Reps across the board without due process... but when it starting hitting Dems all of a sudden it got softer and people remembered the constitution. 
and stop with the you guys, im not Dem or Rep as ive stated many times here, im just not buying into the Dem hypocrisy anymore.  The Reps are who we thought they are, the Dems i expected better than becoming that which they beheld.  

58 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I think you live in a weird alternative reality. But that’s cool, yo.

I bet all the street signs there have big lettering and every tv show is either pro wrestling or Coach with Craig T. Nelson.

just like the skys are rainbow colored in whichever on your in and all the fonts are comic sans... 

11 hours ago, floplag said:

No, it isnt.  Not if you look at the things that have been said or done to smear others politically.  He has had a pattern of very creepy behavior and taking liberties with women.
You dont get to say "believe her" when its Reps then say this is nothing when its Dems... there has to be one standard. 

I think most of it is stupid  but I will agree that there is a large amount of hypocrisy 

11 hours ago, Jason said:

I think most of it is stupid  but I will agree that there is a large amount of hypocrisy 

This is the part of it i find utterly reprehensible.  Its wholly partisan, has nothing to do with any actual outrage or concern for the issues, and is applied in a completely inconsistent manner.   Even calling it hypocrisy doesn't do it justice. 
Its literally why i cannot support the Dems as a middle of the road independent.  I have no faith whatsoever in them to be fair and consistent.   
The Reps are what they are, a bunch of right wing conservatives that i can never get behind, but the Dems jump from issue to issue as the wind blows labeling everyone else racist or sexist or whatever else the buzzword of the day is all while gleefully practicing the same things they accuse others of doing.  Its quite frankly disgusting. 

On 4/1/2019 at 6:14 AM, Jason said:

So what if Biden smelled her hair? If Biden were a midget then the smelling of the hair might be an issue. This whole “story” is stupid. 

Have you ever had your hair slowly smelled from behind by an aquaintance or worse, a stranger? And then he kissed a woman on the back of her head?

It's not criminal, just creepy. Like how would you like it if I put my arm around you at a ball game?