• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

A woman has come forward re: Mr. Biden.

Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction. As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual F*ck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience….

He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it.

796d0fc0-f349-4653-8dc8-8a4b70b7cb6f.jpg

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction. As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual F*ck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience….

He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it.

I'd say that he's probably done for, but look what happened to Trump when he was accused of far worse. Biden could be President. 

20 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I've always thought he was whispering something to her.  If he's smelling her hair ......she's probably frozen and throwing up inside.

1 hour ago, yvangelfan said:

I've always thought he was whispering something to her.  If he's smelling her hair ......she's probably frozen and throwing up inside.

I always figured she was someone he knew. Her account just makes this creepy photo about ten times worse.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Trump openly mocked a disabled reporter and his minions ate it up.

No, he didn't.  he's made those faces before:

In the second photo he's mocking Ted Cruz.

He didn't know the reporter was disabled.

Trump-mocks-himself.jpg

Trump-mocks-Cruz.jpg

Edited by yvangelfan

2 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

I can hear Joe's spin on it right now:

"I leaned over a little to whisper my congratulations and her hair smelled so bad it made me almost pass out. I held on to her shoulders to keep from falling and hurting myself. I wasn't kissing her at all. Why didn't she wash her hair?! Geez! What's wrong with her?!"

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

"I leaned over a little to whisper my congratulations and her hair smelled so bad it made me almost pass out. I held on to her shoulders to keep from falling and hurting myself. I wasn't kissing her at all. Why didn't she wash her hair?! Geez! What's wrong with her?!"

Or he'll say Trump caused him to do it.

17 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Doesn't Trump cause everything bad that happens in this world? Seems like it.

i have a kid in my homeroom that we blame for everything. missed a question on the last test? it was julian's fault. it's raining today? julian's fault. the teachers lounge is out of margarita mix? it's julian's fault.

34 minutes ago, Tank said:

i have a kid in my homeroom that we blame for everything. missed a question on the last test? it was julian's fault. it's raining today? julian's fault. the teachers lounge is out of margarita mix? it's julian's fault.

I vote for Julian as "Most Likely to Become a Serial Killer"

17 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

He’s come out with a denial/apology. Creepy uncle joe has never done anything untoward.

8 hours ago, floplag said:

How can this even be a thing i wonder?  For all the creepy stuff before and accusations now in the era of "believe her"... how is this even being considered?  

people a hypocrites.

that goes tenfold for politicians