• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10,000 Illegal Immigrants Apprehended in 1 Week in Single Border Sector: Texas Congressman

Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas), whose Congressional district lies near the U.S.-Mexico border, warned that more than 10,000 illegal immigrants have been apprehended in a single border sector in Texas in about a week.

“We are weeks, maybe even days, away from a crisis on the southern border. Inaction is simply not an option,” the Texas Democrat said in a news release on Thursday. “Our country is currently unprepared to handle a surge in migrants in the middle of the pandemic.”

Cuellar isn’t the only Texas member of Congress who is sounding the alarm. Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, another Democrat, did not mince words in how he described the current White House’s immigration policy and said a proposed bill is “catastrophic.”

“I can assure you, it won’t be long before we have tens of thousands of people showing up to our border, and it’ll be catastrophic for our country, for my region, for my district,” he told CNN. “In the middle of a pandemic, in an area where we’ve lost over 3,000 people in my small congressional district … I think we need to have a better plan in place.”

Biden administration officials have said that the border situation is not yet a “crisis” but is rather a “challenge.”

https://m.theepochtimes.com/10000-illegal-immigrants-apprehended-in-1-week-in-single-border-sector-texas-congressman_3722281.html

Just now, Lhalo said:

10,000 Illegal Immigrants Apprehended in 1 Week in Single Border Sector: Texas Congressman

Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas), whose Congressional district lies near the U.S.-Mexico border, warned that more than 10,000 illegal immigrants have been apprehended in a single border sector in Texas in about a week.

“We are weeks, maybe even days, away from a crisis on the southern border. Inaction is simply not an option,” the Texas Democrat said in a news release on Thursday. “Our country is currently unprepared to handle a surge in migrants in the middle of the pandemic.”

Cuellar isn’t the only Texas member of Congress who is sounding the alarm. Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, another Democrat, did not mince words in how he described the current White House’s immigration policy and said a proposed bill is “catastrophic.”

“I can assure you, it won’t be long before we have tens of thousands of people showing up to our border, and it’ll be catastrophic for our country, for my region, for my district,” he told CNN. “In the middle of a pandemic, in an area where we’ve lost over 3,000 people in my small congressional district … I think we need to have a better plan in place.”

Biden administration officials have said that the border situation is not yet a “crisis” but is rather a “challenge.”

https://m.theepochtimes.com/10000-illegal-immigrants-apprehended-in-1-week-in-single-border-sector-texas-congressman_3722281.html

Come on Biden and Taylor know better than the people who live there do

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s cool dude. Just get a job in renewable energy. It’s that easy. 

Biden tells coal miners to "learn to code"

https://thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/education/476391-biden-tells-coal-miners-to-learn-to-code

“Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well... Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!” 

1 minute ago, Jay said:

https://thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/education/476391-biden-tells-coal-miners-to-learn-to-code

“Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well... Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!” 

Biden is definitely Corky.

27 minutes ago, Jay said:

Jesus Christ that's a bad quote, and since it's second hand reporting I'm going to just assume it was made up until he says it again with a mic in front of him.