• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

1 hour ago, failos said:

Well he’s completely out of touch with this issue. People who make $80k-$100k aren’t rich...and high rent plus student loans plus a basic car means very little cash leftover. He is out of line with his generalizations of liberals—or people in general—living in big cities.

I thought Republicans were the party of personal responsibility? If you are making more than $80k a year in America and can't figure out how to get by without a $1400 government handout then maybe you should do a little soul searching.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m interested in your thoughts.  Please do explain. 

If I'm being honest here after your first question I lost interest and stopped reading. I don’t even know if I got the correct amount of answers to your questions. 

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I thought Republicans were the party of personal responsibility? If you are making more than $80k a year in America and can't figure out how to get by without a $1400 government handout then maybe you should do a little soul searching.

1. I'm not a Republican.

2. Go fuck yourself

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The liberal elites can go fuck themselves. There is nothing worse than a self identified liberal driving around in his tesla, sipping his lattes, fighting against the patriarchy and complaining about not getting a $1400 stimulus check.

2 hours ago, failos said:

Ok well, I guess now I truly know I'm not talking to a rational human being. Thanks for sharing.

6 minutes ago, failos said:

I voted for Obama twice.

The Wire Reaction GIF

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

HAha

Because we know Republicans go over their bills with a fine touth comb. Also aren't these the same assholes that said we can't have an impeachment trial because we need to focus on helping the American people? 

24 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Every bill should be read in entirety every time it’s mentioned. This might influence them to keep the bills simple 

Sure but we both know that's not why they are doing this. It’s so they can get some sweet soundbites on Fox And Friends. 

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Like?

silicon valley

i think san fransisco is pretty darn expensive, too, unless you want to live in a piece of crap apartment.

several places in napa valley would be another place that's pretty expensive to live.

pretty sure brentwood, bel air, beverly hills, and dana point would be out of reach, too.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Sure but we both know that's not why they are doing this. It’s so they can get some sweet soundbites on Fox And Friends. 

Well, yeah. It’s not like I’m naive enough to hold them to a standard of integrity or anything like that

4 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Was I supposed to bow?

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t exactly know the correct etiquette tbh. 

4 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I think a curtsy is more appropriate

Best Harakiri GIFs | Gfycat