• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

Did our government force them out of their home country or round them up to try and come here illegally? The article also doesn't mention why they were separated in the first place. i would think there may be some more nuance to that.  

Should children be punished for the actions of their parents?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Should children be punished for the actions of their parents?

This is a silly question. You know as well as I do that issues of people crossing the border is not that simple. Unfortunately it’s the kids that suffer a lot more because of stupid shit their parents do in this country. We separate children from their parents in this country on the regular because of shit their parents do or don’t do

2 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

I know.

Shouldn't we "start" to care?

If we're all gonna give a crap about places like China, I think we should give a shit about Saudi Arabia as well.

...and us.

We don't give a crap about places like China because they supply so many wonderful products like iPhones and Nike shoes. Hell, we don't even care when they unleash pandemics on the world. So why would we care about one reporter for the NYT that was lured into an obvious trap, tortured then dismembered? We have oil that need to move now that Biden doesn't want Americans doing it on their own soil. Let's let bygones be bygones. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

We don't give a crap about places like China because they supply so many wonderful products like iPhones and Nike shoes. Hell, we don't even care when they unleash pandemics on the world. So why would we care about one reporter for the NYT that was lured into an obvious trap, tortured then dismembered? We have oil that need to move now that Biden doesn't want Americans doing it on their own soil. Let's let bygones be bygones. 

Fair enough. The Spitfire ain't gonna fuel itself.

2 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Why isn't there more of a hub bub about this Saudi Arabia bullcrap?

Why release the report info if you're not going to act upon it?

I fully expect that behind the scenes Biden told them to cut it out.