• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

Past Biden, Psaki tweets criticizing Trump resurface after new Syria airstrikes

Even Omar is calling her out

In October 2019, then-presidential candidate Joe Biden called then-President Trump’s decision to withdraw troops from Northern Syria "erratic" and "impulsive."

"The events of the past week … have had devastating clarity of just how dangerous this president is," Biden said during a speech in Iowa about Trump’s decision, which critics saw as "abandoning" Kurdish allies in the region. 

Lol, the liberal hypocrisy never ends.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tank said:

they started talking about it right after the election.

The House passed a straight check bill after Trump called for an increase back in November but Mitch didn't take it up for a vote in the Senate. The new House session started in January so any bill passed prior to that is scrapped. 

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The House passed a straight check bill after Trump called for an increase back in November but Mitch didn't take it up for a vote in the Senate. The new House session started in January so any bill passed prior to that is scrapped. 

sorry, seven weeks. we good now, bro?

but they still could've passed something. mcconnell was wrong for delaying it in november just as the rest of congress was wrong for adding in all kinds of pork.

Edited by Tank

I would prefer no bombing what so ever but if this shit happens, hopefully it is mainly roads and empty facilities.  

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/25/us-airstrike-syria-471685

President Joe Biden ordered an airstrike on facilities used by Iran-backed militia groups in eastern Syria on Thursday night in response to three separate rocket attacks against U.S. forces in Iraq, according to a Pentagon spokesperson.

The strikes destroyed several facilities at a border control point used by a number of Iran-backed militia groups linked to the attacks against U.S. forces in Iraq, including Kataib Hezbollah and Kataib Sayyid al-Shuhada, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby said in a statement.

The president chose the "middle" option from a broad range of military options, according to a senior defense official. During the operation, U.S. fighter jets dropped seven 500lb precision bombs on seven targets, the person said. All bombs hit their targets, a crossing used by the militia groups to move weapons and other goods across the border. Officials expect minimal casualties.

I have my doubts.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

I would prefer no bombing what so ever but if this shit happens, hopefully it is mainly roads and empty facilities.  

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/25/us-airstrike-syria-471685

President Joe Biden ordered an airstrike on facilities used by Iran-backed militia groups in eastern Syria on Thursday night in response to three separate rocket attacks against U.S. forces in Iraq, according to a Pentagon spokesperson.

The strikes destroyed several facilities at a border control point used by a number of Iran-backed militia groups linked to the attacks against U.S. forces in Iraq, including Kataib Hezbollah and Kataib Sayyid al-Shuhada, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby said in a statement.

The president chose the "middle" option from a broad range of military options, according to a senior defense official. During the operation, U.S. fighter jets dropped seven 500lb precision bombs on seven targets, the person said. All bombs hit their targets, a crossing used by the militia groups to move weapons and other goods across the border. Officials expect minimal casualties.

I have my doubts.

Is there really a right answer here? I'm sure all of us here aren't cool with bombing shit but also what should we do in retaliation after they hit us? 

16 hours ago, Blarg said:

My brother put in a complete turf putting green in his backyard in Arizona. He had some cement work done and the contractor left a mountain of sand so he's going to put in a trap on the other side of the house. 

johns bkyrd1.jpg

If I didn't have kids or dogs...

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The same billionaires you will defend tooth and nail if tax reform gets brought up?

No. Why do you feel the need to add something into a statement that wasn't part of it?

Oh, wait, you're a Democrat so that added pork is irresistible. 

How can an air strike possibly be described as defensive when its supposedly in retaliation for an attack on an expeditionary force that routinely attacks a sovereign country and denies it access to its own oil fields ? Our troops are constantly in Syria.  Last time I checked they weren’t invited.  Seems to me that would make them legitimate targets.  

if we don’t want our troops to be attacked 6000 miles away from the United States we should simply bring them home. 

Edited by UndertheHalo