• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

And we’ll see what they do with the stimulus.  From what I’ve read it sounds like the fucking goblins in the neoliberal establishment are working real hard to make sure the stimulus is winnowed down as much as possible.  Fingers crossed you get Biden bux if you got Trump bux ! Apparently you might not ! 

Yeah looks like its just going to go to the blacks

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t like the air strike, I don’t like lying about the stimulus checks and I hate using something called a parliamentarian as an excuse to not raise the minimum wage to $15/hr. 

But the thing that’s really going to make me lose my shit today is thinking about how Arturo Moreno only has 8 scouts as opposed to the Dodgers having 80 something scouts.  The vibes remain fucked - apparently eternally.  

28 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t like the air strike, I don’t like lying about the stimulus checks and I hate using something called a parliamentarian as an excuse to not raise the minimum wage to $15/hr. 

But the thing that’s really going to make me lose my shit today is thinking about how Arturo Moreno only has 8 scouts as opposed to the Dodgers having 80 something scouts.  The vibes remain fucked - apparently eternally.  

This man has his priorities in order.

The sooner the rest of you understand that politics is just a distraction until baseball season starts, the better.

Edited by True Grich

39 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Excuse me sir but this is the political forum. Keep your baseball talk out of here. 

13 minutes ago, True Grich said:

This man has his priorities in order.

The sooner the rest of you understand that politics is just a distraction until baseball season starts, the better.

If the Angels keep playing like they have been I think I'll need politics to distract me from them. 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So yeah, Biden sucks dick, as expected.

No stimulus, kids still in cages, and we're bombing Syria.

All politicians are the same. Fuck them and fuck you.

Stimulus is coming in a couple weeks, kids were upgraded to modified storage units, and we only bombed some building in Syria.

/s

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

In his defense he needs congress to make that happen. He'd sign that bill if they put it in front of him

This is true. Dianosaur Feinstein and Joe Munchkin would likely vote against it, along with all of the Republicans.

Just now, Taylor said:

Wouldn't that be a good thing? Aren't you against a $15 federal minimum wage?

The end result is fine with me.  The subterfuge and lying to get there is what is disgusting. 

Now before you "but Trump " I am not saying Biden is singular as you know since you think you burn me when you say both sides after my post.

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

The end result is fine with me.  The subterfuge and lying to get there is what is disgusting. 

Now before you "but Trump " I am not saying Biden is singular as you know since you think you burn me when you say both sides after my post.

I wasn't planning to respond that way. I agree with you that it's disgusting pandering.

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I would be extremely surprised if he did since he has his corporate overlords to answer to

Maybe but there's always a mid term around the corner as well and a minimum wage increase polls high. I honestly have no idea how hard he will push for it.