• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An individual making 80-100K can live anywhere in this country fairly well.  Even if they are carrying significant student debt.  That said, relatively speaking this isn’t a person who should be regarded as “wealthy”  no, they probably aren’t in dire financial straights but that doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t get the stimulus.  People in this bracket spend money.  It makes good economic sense for this person to receive the stimulus because they will likely put this disposable income back into the economy fairly quickly.  It also is good politics because of course it is.  People enjoy getting money.  Also, the GOP gave them money. And lol.... What they’re doing here is setting themselves up for a situation where a decent band of people who got money from the Republicans won’t get it from Biden.  Just.  Lol.  Incredible.  This $80K hard cap is just shit politics.  It’s dumb and it doesn’t make sense.  

This is the Democrat brained thing to do tho.  Take a good idea and whittle away at it constantly because of norms or whatever bullshit and make it a piece of shit.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

An individual making 80-100K can live anywhere in this country fairly well.  Even if they are carrying significant student debt.  That said, relatively speaking this isn’t a person who should be regarded as “wealthy”  no, they probably aren’t in dire financial straights but that doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t get the stimulus.  People in this bracket spend money.  It makes good economic sense for this person to receive the stimulus because they will likely put this disposable income back into the economy fairly quickly.  It also is good politics because of course it is.  People enjoy getting money.  Also, the GOP gave them money. And lol.... I hat they’re doing here is setting themselves up for a situation where a decent band of people who got money from the Republicans won’t get it from Biden.  Just.  Lol.  Incredible.  This $80K hard cap is just shit politics.  It’s dumb and it doesn’t make sense.  

This is the Democrat brained thing to do tho.  Take a good idea and whittle away at it constantly because of norms or whatever bullshit and make it a piece of shit.  

It's because Biden is a pussy c*nt bitch.

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

An individual making 80-100K can live anywhere in this country fairly well.  Even if they are carrying significant student debt.  That said, relatively speaking this isn’t a person who should be regarded as “wealthy”  no, they probably aren’t in dire financial straights but that doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t get the stimulus.  People in this bracket spend money.  It makes good economic sense for this person to receive the stimulus because they will likely put this disposable income back into the economy fairly quickly.  It also is good politics because of course it is.  People enjoy getting money.  Also, the GOP gave them money. And lol.... I hat they’re doing here is setting themselves up for a situation where a decent band of people who got money from the Republicans won’t get it from Biden.  Just.  Lol.  Incredible.  This $80K hard cap is just shit politics.  It’s dumb and it doesn’t make sense.  

There are actually plenty of places in this country where a single income of 80-100k a year won't cut it. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t know.  I think it’s still possible to live “well” if you share an apartment with someone. 

Maybe if you rent out a cabinet to sleep in from someone. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Does one *have* to live in the penthouses of Manhattan.  I mean I don’t think so @st1ckboy

Have you ever been there? That place is as expensive as shit. Here's the average rent of a studio apartment. Not the penthouse. 

Average Rent in Manhattan & Rent Prices by Neighborhood - RENTCafé
https://www.rentcafe.com/average-rent-market-trends/us/ny/manhattan/

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Have you ever been there? That place is as expensive as shit. Here's the average rent of a studio apartment. Not the penthouse. 

Average Rent in Manhattan & Rent Prices by Neighborhood - RENTCafé
https://www.rentcafe.com/average-rent-market-trends/us/ny/manhattan/

I’ll grant you that in Manhattan itself maybe it’s tight for one person.  I’m presuming this hypothetical person works in Manhattan or somewhere else in the city ? Why can’t they live in a less expensive part of the city ? Or even in New Jersey ? I’m just saying.  A person in that income bracket can figure out a nice situation for themselves.  If they choose to live in Manhattan for some lifestyle or status reason.  That’s sort of the decision they’ve made. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ll grant you that in Manhattan itself maybe it’s tight for one person.  I’m presuming this hypothetical person works in Manhattan or somewhere else in the city ? Why can’t they live in a less expensive part of the city ? Or even in New Jersey ? I’m just saying.  A person in that income bracket can figure out a nice situation for themselves.  If they choose to live in Manhattan for some lifestyle or status reason.  That’s sort of the decision they’ve made. 

Yes, yes, no, yes, no, and no.

4 hours ago, failos said:

Idiotic. Are republicans the only ones making over $80k?

3 hours ago, failos said:

You mean on AW? That's a stupid way to see things. 

2 hours ago, failos said:

Ok well, I guess now I truly know I'm not talking to a rational human being. Thanks for sharing.

You're awfully aggressive for someone who isn't all that intelligent.