• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Upton Signs New 5-Year, $106m Deal with Angels

totdprods

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

32 minutes ago, OhtaniRule said:

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Ok.  Lol.  So obviously not a good post.  A very bad and completely wrong post.  But! Wrong as it was.  The assessment that he was significant boom or bust player.  Not a completely unreasonable one at the time.  I was very excited to get Ohtani when we got him. 

oh, also I thought the Angels should give Matt Harvey a go.  😀👍

29 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ok.  Lol.  So obviously not a good post.  A very bad and completely wrong post.  But! Wrong as it was.  The assessment that he was significant boom or bust player.  Not a completely unreasonable one at the time.  I was very excited to get Ohtani when we got him. 

oh, also I thought the Angels should give Matt Harvey a go.  😀👍

Very sad

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

I remember this off season. They signed Upton on like day 3 and then radio silence for about four months.

You obviously don't cuz this 17-18 off-season they signed Upton In early November. Traded for Jim Johnson a month later. Grabbed Maitan and Soto from the Braves, Traded for Kinsler, Signed Cozart and oh yeah....

SIGNED SHOHEI OHTANI in Early December.

9 hours ago, Hubs said:

You obviously don't cuz this 17-18 off-season they signed Upton In early November. Traded for Jim Johnson a month later. Grabbed Maitan and Soto from the Braves, Traded for Kinsler, Signed Cozart and oh yeah....

SIGNED SHOHEI OHTANI in Early December.

Hide Reaction GIF by flor