• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

Chuck

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm guessing they "had a problem with it"? Which is weird because that picture is making fun of racist southern rednecks who fly around the confederate flag. Are you saying that marines are racist southern rednecks? That's disrespectful.

tdawg87, I've pretty much enjoyed your posts over the years (yes, years!) on the subject of baseball. I think your dog avatar is cute, too.

I see kneeling during the anthem as a bad thing. If you don't, fine. We agree to disagree. 

I am pretty sick of this thread...you're right ~ arguing about racial stuff is boring and how does it help?

Now, about those Angels......

21 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm guessing they "had a problem with it"? Which is weird because that picture is making fun of racist southern rednecks who fly around the confederate flag. Are you saying that marines are racist southern rednecks? That's disrespectful.

The picture is a farce.  The implications of it are clear:

1) You must be a retarded redneck to oppose the violent and hypocritical BLM movement and

2) Colin Kaepernick is a stoic hero, when in reality he is a Castro worshiping, pig sock wearing, backing down on his stance for money, hypocrite.

161130Tornoe.jpg

9 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

tdawg87, I've pretty much enjoyed your posts over the years (yes, years!) on the subject of baseball. I think your dog avatar is cute, too.

I see kneeling during the anthem as a bad thing. If you don't, fine. We agree to disagree. 

I am pretty sick of this thread...you're right ~ arguing about racial stuff is boring and how does it help?

Now, about those Angels......

I'm mainly just being a dick. Or a Lou. Same thing.

1 hour ago, yvangelfan said:

vegasfan,, please show this picture to a Marine. And do it in person. And tell him or her how cute you think this is.

I have known a lot of Marines, and not one of them has owned a Confederate flag.

Most military people I have spoken to understand and appreciate that the protest isn't about disrespecting the flag, the troops or the country, but is a peaceful way of calling attention to a larger problem.

43 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh yea ? Was she one of "very fine people" with the white supremacists ?

You didn't really just try to justify the violent antifa  assaulting an old lady, did you?  They are the real nazis.  Showing up and assaulting anyone they disagree with, nationwide.

On 9/26/2017 at 2:09 PM, Jeff Fletcher said:

I would disagree strongly with the earlier statement that professional athletes haven't felt racism. Didn't a Seahawks player just get beaten up by the police in Las Vegas?

So he was "beaten up" because he was black? Or the PD responded to a call of an active shooter, and the only info they had was that the shooter was black...and a guy with a similar decription is detained (albeit with force) and that makes it racist?

I mean, i know he said it was, so it must have been.

The funny thing about getting an out of nowhere call on the radio, and getting there fast, alone, and trying to work out in your head about whats happening, who did it, what you need to know, is that you dont know anything other than vague bullet points when you get there.

This being a baseball website, ill say that pitcher scouting reports are far more accurate than the info a cop gets en route to an in progress call....and mike trout fails 7 out of 10 times....we dont

Sorry, but if the cops got told to respond to a black guy shooting people, they didnt stop the seahawks guy "because he was black". Calling that racism is utter bullshit.

1 hour ago, TSD said:

You didn't really just try to justify the violent antifa  assaulting an old lady, did you?  They are the real nazis.  Showing up and assaulting anyone they disagree with, nationwide.

You are a fucking idiot!  Seriously, that group was full of fucking Nazis.  You fucking idiots keep going on about how the players that take a knee are disrespecting our troops, yet you seem to forget what our troops did to rid the world of Nazis and what Nazis stand for.  I seriously find it hard to believe that you dated a black girl with your twisted pro white supremacy view.  The people that showed up against the Nazis that day, I applaud every one of them.  If that "old" lady was walking with the Nazis, then no, I really don't give a shit that she was dragged.  Is that who you want holding the flag, a fucking nazi supporter?  BTW, the group she was with was flying this flag:

Flickr_RodneyDunning.jpg

16 hours ago, TSD said:

so she was ? Its too bad they didn't drag her the whole fucking mile.  I don't agree with the Anitfa message or methods, but mostly they just fuck with white supremacists assholes.  I have no pity for those people. They are out to intimidate people and stir up trouble.  That people like you cry about it when they get the trouble they're looking for.  Its pathetic.  

We have a politics board.  This is the baseball board.  Start a thread over there if you want to express your sympathies for nazis.

Edited by UndertheHalo

12 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

To be clear the implication is that all who disagree with it are racist rednecks... youre welcome 

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

You can post 500 links, but the point is that according to you and that post literally EVERY person who doesnt think this is appropriate fits that definition to you?  just so were clear.   Regardless of the stated objections the only possible reality is that they are racist rednecks?  

What bothers me most is when there is people who think there is only One minority group thats oppressed, what about Hispanics, Arabs, Indians, disabled & transgender too ?

Unarmed Hispanics get shot by cops all the time & you don't see them protesting.

Transgender people have the highest chance of being a victim of a homicide or assault.

What would help Stop Racism is if people stop whining, all the whining does is create more racist rednecks, so if anything Kaeperdick has created more racist rednecks.