• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

Good thing the Angels stayed away from this guy...one of the last major FA's signed.

CHICAGO -- By now you know what Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon says to leadoff man Dexter Fowler before every game.

"You go. We go."

Over the first month of the season, that saying couldn’t be more accurate. Fowler hasn’t stopped "going" since Opening Day, compiling video-game-like numbers with a .506 on-base percentage, a 1.198 OPS and 215 OPS+ -- second best in the National League this season. For perspective, the league average OPS+ is always 100.

Fowler’s team is 14-5 as it begins a homestand Tuesday against the Milwaukee Brewers. And it’s no coincidence the success of the team and the player go hand in hand.

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/cubs/post/_/id/37916/whats-motivating-dexter-fowlers-impressive-start

Tyler Collins, the aforementioned Tiggers OF, is hitting a whopping .100.

If I was him, I wouldn't be flipping people off.

Fans can be brutal ... the guy clearly lost the ball in the lights. I'd wouldn't be surprised if the kid hasn't been sent down already.

Dumbass

Good thing the Angels stayed away from this guy...one of the last major FA's signed.

CHICAGO -- By now you know what Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon says to leadoff man Dexter Fowler before every game.

"You go. We go."

Over the first month of the season, that saying couldn’t be more accurate. Fowler hasn’t stopped "going" since Opening Day, compiling video-game-like numbers with a .506 on-base percentage, a 1.198 OPS and 215 OPS+ -- second best in the National League this season. For perspective, the league average OPS+ is always 100.

Fowler’s team is 14-5 as it begins a homestand Tuesday against the Milwaukee Brewers. And it’s no coincidence the success of the team and the player go hand in hand.

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/cubs/post/_/id/37916/whats-motivating-dexter-fowlers-impressive-start

Funny thing ... Scioscia being using that same old line on Pujols.

I have no problem calling Bryce Harper the best player in baseball. He has earned it . He keeps getting better and better. Last year and this year's great start.

Still a long season ahead

I have no problem calling Bryce Harper the best hitter in baseball. 

I have no problem calling Mike Trout the best player in baseball 

Phillies are 14-10.

We all know they have a sucky roster; however, the have 4 starters with a WHIP under 1.20 and 3 of their starters have more Ks than any of ours.

I guess it could show that a couple power arms can help make up for a lousy offense.