• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

By the time Freese was as cheap as he signed for, it wasn't really Freese vs. Escboar, it was Freese vs. Choi or less likely Freese vs. Giavotella.  

At this point, I like what I'm seeing from Gia.  Flip a coin for me on freese vs. choi.  Choi is a lefty and can also play the OF, but can't play 3b.  I guess if we wanted a poor defending 3b with some Rhed pop we could just call up Jefry Marte who I actually like and think will be a starter at some point if we can keep him long enough.  I'm probably in the minority on that one though.  

Felix Hernandez will make his ninth Opening Day start for the Mariners. The previous eight have all been wins for the team. That's an MLB record.

Too bad we can't watch Trout hit a homer off of him for the 3rd straight opening day...