• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

Mariners blow a 2-0 lead with a nightmarish 5th inning where they booted two EASY grounders (one was a tailor-made DP that would have ended the inning). King Felix walked three in the inning. The Rangers got their only hit of the game in that inning; a bloop single to left. 3-2 Ranger win.

Iannetta was 2-2, with a walk and two singles.

AJ Piershitty has misplayed like 4 balls behind the plate today, the last one on a perfect throw home that would have ended the game. Game is now tied 3-3 going into the bottom of the 9th

Excellent!

Only thing better would be if he misplayed the throw home and it hit Doug Eddings in the kisser!

If only there had been a way for both Seattle and Texas to lose this game. But I think if one of them had to win, I'm less unhappy it was Texas. I heard a stat being tossed around by the M's broadcasters that Texas was the fifth team to be held to one-hit on opening day since Bob Feller no-hit the White Sox in 1940.

I don't feel as emotionally invested in disliking Texas so far, because it's still early and it was Seattle. But I'm already at Category Five Mariner Loathing. I fully expect my Ranger antipathy to take full effect in a couple days, however.

Edited by eligrba4ever