• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

and they traded Josh Hader to the Brewers. Another stud arm like Velasquez. 

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?sid=milb&player_id=623352#/career/R/pitching/2016/ALL

yeah, they went all in pretty quick.  Losing Phillips, Hader, Domingo Santana, Adrian Houser, Velasquez, Oberholtzer, Eshelman, Appel, Arauz and Derek Fisher for Giles, Gomez and Fiers.  

Yep and JP Crawford, Andrew Knapp, Alfaro and Quinn.

I really like Eickhoff and Nola, but damn Velasquez has looked incredible early on. 

I heard something about the Phillies pitching coach being one of the best in the league. So far look what he's down with Hellickson and these young arms. 

Don't forget Nick Williams, Eshelman, and Randolph!

And yet, the Padres have a higher team BA than the Angels and have scored more runs than the Angels.

Still, I believe the Padres were just shut out for the fifth time in ten games this season. They scored one run in one game, two in another and three in another. They also scored 29 runs in two games against the Rockies.

The Bad News Bears sans Kelly Leak could probably score runs against the Rockies at Coors Canaveral.