• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

M's gave up a 5 run lead, but came back to beat the Indians in 10 with a score of 10-7. 

Cano's 3 run blast in the 10th is what did it.

Cano is going to have a monster season if he stays healthy...definitely seems to be a man on a mission.

Always nice to see a good guy like him manage to uphold his end of a huge contract.

Production from the severely over-paid is so rare these days.

I like Seattle and their fans (Great sports town that few think of as a sports town)

I'd love to see the M's compete..think they will in the near future.

I'd rather see Trout struggle early instead of August and September.

He'll get it together. Nobody seriously believes he will become just a regular player.....

Do they?

Well Claude thinks he's an ordinary player compared to the good old days.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.cgi?id=feathe000tay

Taylor Featherston is doing great in AAA for the Phillys so far this Season. .432/.468/.614/1.082 with 3 doubles, 1 triple, and a HR.

We keep in ML for an entire season just to release him after the year is finished, such a waste, We could have used that roster spot last year,