• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You're Going To Chow Down Like A Sad Fatty

Adam

been waiting for someone to mention something like that. If its my real last meal, hard to not consider prime rib and lobster.

f*ck yeah.

cooked my first lobster at home few months ago.

i was surprised how easy it is to get a couple live lobsters and boil those bad boys.

i tried to make them fight before hand.. but they were too lethargic after their time in the fridge.

lazy assholes. 

filet mignon, lobster, wine.

was fantastic.

next time i want to steam it in a lobster pot.

Edited by mrwicked

f*ck yeah.

i was surprised how easy it is to get a couple live lobsters and boil those bad boys.

i tried to make them fight before hand.. but they were too lethargic after their time in the fridge.

lazy assholes.

was fantastic.

Wicked is viewed by crustaceans in a similar manner to the way Khmer Rouge is viewed by Cambodians.

f*ck yeah.

lazy assholes. 

was fantastic.

I'm sure the SF ASPCA would like a word with you about your lobster cruelty.

Rally and I have met in Driftwood and crushed some Salt Lick at least once, maybe twice. Whatever! We need to do it again.

Brisket, Ribs, Smoked Sausage, White Bread, BBQ Beans. The best frigging bbq sauce in the world, which includes oil. 

Anyone a chinese food type? Ive always said my last meal would be good, restaraunt quality fried rice, the house style with all the meats

there's a chinese place in loma linda that makes several dishes with soy protein for vegetarians. we love eating there. they have sweet & sour  chicken and a lemon chicken that are outstanding. it's one of our favorite places to eat, and you can really stuff yourself on it.

we took my dad and his wife there once, hoping they'd like it enough to eat there more often. she's from taiwan and met dad there, and they were such snobs because the regular food on the menu wasn't chinese enough for them. they talked about it like people asking people in the other rolls royce limo for a jar of grey poupon. really pisses us off that they won't go back.

i think some of the best pie i've ever had was at an amish restaurant in pennsylvania. several fruit pies that had these huge mounds of gorgeous, tasty fruit. while i like marie callendar's pies, they were nothing compared to what these amish sisters were churning out.

Rally and I have met in Driftwood and crushed some Salt Lick at least once, maybe twice. Whatever! We need to do it again.

Brisket, Ribs, Smoked Sausage, White Bread, BBQ Beans. The best frigging bbq sauce in the world, which includes oil. 

i've seen that place on tv and it looks amazing. i wish we had a comparable vegetarian version of things like brisket or steak.

if i went to salt lick, i'be willing to try the brisket.

speaking of good bbq, has anyone ever tried to bbq at sea world? the smell is outstanding, but i don't know anyone who's actually ever tried it. thoughts?

Someone mentioned Felix in this thread a while back.

There's a Felix's in New Orleans that, to me, was one of the best meals I ever had. Red Beans and Rice, Fried Gator, Fried Crab Legs, Fried Crawfish Tails, Jambalaya...

Theres a place in times square called carmines. I know theres one in LA and vegas too, but havent been there. Anyway, they make a daily special, and saturdays is prime rib. (All the dishes are family style)

Now i havent had it, but i saw a waiter taking it to a table. Figure a full prime rib, with italian sausage as garnish....ever since i saw that, it went on my bucket list in the same way i wanted to go to europe someday