• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You're Going To Chow Down Like A Sad Fatty

Adam

If you want to chow down and make Tank feel truly uncomfortable you go to a Brazilian Steakhouse and carnivore your brains out. Non stop table service of freshly cooked meats sliced at your table until you burst.

you know, my two gay friends talked us in to going to a brazilian steak house after church one time. they're both vegetarians too. it was the biggest waste of $30 for a meal (times 3 for our family) that i've ever experienced. there's just no way to eat that much jello and cole slaw and feel like you got a great deal. needless to say we haven't been back. 

i like the concept of the brazilian place but i thought the pricing for not getting any meat was ridiculous.

there's a really good sandwich shop in st. helena (napa valley) named Guigni's. best sandwiches i've ever had. not sure it would qualify for an all you can eat pig out before you hit the electric chair kind of meal, but their sandwiches are amazing.

for hangover mornings i want a banana pancake.

not a stack of them, just one.

with bananas cut up into the batter. not that BS where they just throw a few slices on top.

and a mutha f*cking breakfast burrito.

lots of coffee.

usually by the time i'm done i have moved to irish coffees and...

now im day drinking again.

Edited by mrwicked

Grilled a tri-tip tonight. Along with corn and garlic bread all on the grill.

Tri-tip has pretty much become my go to bbq meat. Maybe I've had too much chicken, etc this summer. It's hard to believe that Tri-tip is mostly a west coast thing. I had to ask for it special when I was summering in Chicago.

I am enamored with your use of Summering. It's very Midwest/British.

It's a little pricey but I have always enjoyed a good New York steak at Ruth Chris's cooked medium dripping with butter served on over 200 degree plate with a side of scalloped potatoes. Enjoy it with a nice red wine or cold beer.

been waiting for someone to mention something like that. If its my real last meal, hard to not consider prime rib and lobster.

Went to Corky's - a homestyle diner type joint in Ladera in couple weeks ago. Pretty gnarly portions and some good stuff.  Will go back. 

There is a couple off the 210 freeway and they used to be really good. Massive amounts of battered onion straws with anything is always a pig out with no respect for the waistline. The ones off the 210 used to have great pies that they made fresh. All of a sudden that stopped and the pies were crap. haven't gone back.