• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You're Going To Chow Down Like A Sad Fatty

Adam

It's a little pricey but I have always enjoyed a good New York steak at Ruth Chris's cooked medium dripping with butter served on over 200 degree plate with a side of scalloped potatoes. Enjoy it with a nice red wine or cold beer.

Not really in the category of chowing down like a fatty. More like eating out after a bonus check.

Chowing down on steak like a fatty would require dredging in a flour mix and a whole tureen of sausage gravy over the top of the taters, green beans, steak, dinner roll, your lap.

That's chowing down like a sad fatty.

i have to stay away from threads like this

have made frozen pizzas the last 2 days when i've come home from work

no more

Just finished some ramen with fresh Brussels sprouts, spinach and hot link sausage cooked in fresh garlic. Pretty damn good and probably cost less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

If you want to chow down and make Tank feel truly uncomfortable you go to a Brazilian Steakhouse and carnivore your brains out. Non stop table service of freshly cooked meats sliced at your table until you burst.

This.

I go to Greenfields in West Covina and gorge out on the brisket, prime rib, skirt steak and rib eye until I'm bursting at the seams. One day, I'll probably drop dead as I walk out the front door.

my go to fat city breakfast is good ol' fashioned sausage mcmuffins from McDonalds.  no egg.  Childhood favorite was fried bologna on white bread with mayo.  damn that shit is good.  

holiday fatty chow down is penne with my grandma/dad's sauce and the stew meats sitting in it for days.  oxtails, short ribs, sausage and meatballs.  

There is a couple off the 210 freeway and they used to be really good. Massive amounts of battered onion straws with anything is always a pig out with no respect for the waistline. The ones off the 210 used to have great pies that they made fresh. All of a sudden that stopped and the pies were crap. haven't gone back. 

Saw a great show on PBS last week, "A Few Good Pie Places". They went around the country, small towns mostly, looking for the best pies. example: A lady in Indiana and her daughter selling mom's Sugar Cream Pie out of her driveway, with people lined up to buy. Diabetics, beware!

http://www.pbs.org/food/shows/a-few-good-pie-places/

Nice story about the man who makes what it possibly the best coconut cream pie anywhere:

http://www.post-gazette.com/life/food/2015/03/11/Every-day-is-pie-day-for-chef-Frank-Ruzomberka/stories/201503110012

His creations are not for those who count calories. The crust is made using a 4-to-1 ratio of lard to butter, and each cream pie includes six egg yolks, ¾ cup sugar and 3 cups of milk (boiled precisely to 180 degrees). And don’t forget about that tall whipped topping. 

Edited by fan_since79