• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ferguson Unrest

warning, i'm about to way oversimplify things . . .

one thing that i keep coming back to is how avoidable a lot of this stuff is if people would simply respect the rule of law. michael brown never has an encounter with the police if he doesn't steal the cigar things from the store. if people employ more morality in how they live, so much of this stuff would never happen in the first place.

Great point Tank. Lost in all of this is the simplest of lessons: respect your fellow citizens and the law, and the cops will leave you alone.

from one of my former students on Facebook tonight. 

"So here is what I learned this week so far: 1. It's ok to kill a black man because he stole cigarillos and was big and scary 2. its ok to dress up as a Native American and take pictures in honor of Thanksgiving. Gosh, I love America "

warning, i'm about to way oversimplify things . . .

one thing that i keep coming back to is how avoidable a lot of this stuff is if people would simply respect the rule of law. michael brown never has an encounter with the police if he doesn't steal the cigar things from the store. if people employ more morality in how they live, so much of this stuff would never happen in the first place.

It's really hard for me to put blame on a cop when the story starts with theft followed by punching a cop in the face while in his car.

Someone was looting with a child. Sad.

I have yet to see any other race but one looting.

A while back there was an incident of a cop that killed an innocent or unarmed guy, Mexican, I think. They rioted in downtown Anaheim and a family friend owns a place there and they stood out in front of the store with guns. It was the only place not touched by assholes. These people should do the same.

i'd bet many of the protestors are not from ferguson or the nearby communities. one of the looters coming out of the liquor store with a six pack was wearing a mask with a skull on it. that's the kind of outfit some of the anarchists like to wear, and it makes me wonder who else showed up there tonight just to cause trouble regardless of the decision.