• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ferguson Unrest

Looting the Laundry store?  I'm assuming laundrymat.  But WTF is there to steal there?  It's not like they are going to walk out with a washer and dryer.

Don't put it past these mooks.

I saw people looting the liquor store and coming back for more, but the second time bringing in crates to steal more stuff.

I feel bad for the small business/mom and pop type places that got hit and have to deal with putting the pieces back together and moving forward.

This is a chimp out on a grand proportion. I feel like Charlton Heston on the beach on Planet of the Apes. I can't believe I belong to the same nation as the people I am watching on the television. This isn't mine. My nation is gone. Forever. Must secede before I ****ing lose my mind 

Edited by bakunin

This is a chimp out on a grand proportion. I feel like Charlton Heston on the beach on Planet of the Apes. I can't believe I belong to the same nation as the people I am watching on the television. This isn't mine. My nation is gone. Forever. Must secede before I ****ing lose my mind 

I like the subtle racist jokes.

michael brown's family attorney stated that no one has had to take responsibility for shooting the boy. what about michael brown for charging back towards a police officer? why didn't this kid comply when told to stop? one of the greatly disturbing aspects of all the protests is that the protestors don't seem to think brown bears any responsibility in any of this (which goes back to my oversimplification point).

if i've learned nothing else over the years, i've learned that if/when a police officer tells me to stop, i'm going to stop.

Unfortunately, the police have to use deadly force from time to time. It isn't always justified (and many times it arguably is not), but it appears that in this case it absolutely was.

I don't like that someone was killed, but looking at a lot of the evidence being presented, it looks like the officer had no choice.