• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ferguson Unrest

No of course the beating wasn't justified.

Point being that just because a grand jury decides not to indict doesn't mean it shouldn't indict.  Law enforcement gets a free pass a majority of the time from the justice system.  I wish the folks joining this protest had a better case to be protesting because it sure seems that this was just an unfortunate time when a guy decided he was going be a badass.

I would love to see a prominent black leader come out and be critical of these idiots. Has anyone stepped up yet ?

i haven't seen anyone like al or jesse talk about it yet, but on cnn this morning there have been several black leaders who have talked about how many locals were trying to calm the crowd last night. they were unhappy over outsiders coming in to ferguson and trying to destroy a community of which they weren't a part, and didn't have any problem condemning the unnecessary violence that happened.

You are throwing them all in the same group, eh?[/quote

Not saying you do but a lot of people do that with cops.]

I am being very specific here as my comment was in response to his.  I have been a big critic of the police, but not because I believe a majority are bad, but because there is a culture that allows the bad ones to exist and prosper.

Point being that just because a grand jury decides not to indict doesn't mean it shouldn't indict. Law enforcement gets a free pass a majority of the time from the justice system. I wish the folks joining this protest had a better case to be protesting because it sure seems that this was just an unfortunate time when a guy decided he was going be a badass.

So are you saying because of the recent trend of officer shootings that are unjustified, that they should have indicted this officer, regardless of whether or not he should be indicted, to make an example of him?

So are you saying because of the recent trend of officer shootings that are unjustified, that they should have indicted this officer, regardless of whether or not he should be indicted, to make an example of him?

Nope, I'm saying that I get why people are frustrated and mad.  Decades of having a target on their back due to the color of their skin may do that to people.  The fact that their leaders are corrupt carpetbaggers who will do anything to get their faces on tv doesn't help either.  This is just the veritable straw that broke the camels back. 

What was more predictable, that people would riot in Ferguson or that law enforcement wouldn't be able to stop it?

If Law enforcement tried to stop it, then the thugs would be crying about excessive force used, and a military police force and blah blah blah.  Police were in a no win situation.  

Sneaky flute must have been one of the reporters at the Press Conference.

It's ridiculous how the media is trying to incite violance so they can get some good TV out of it. The reporters at that press conference asked ridiculous questions that were unanswerable for the most part. I don't know how many times CNN last night had to make a point thst a white police officer killed an unarmed black teen, even after the evidence was released and the DA explained the events.