• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ferguson Unrest

I feel for any person of any color who respects the rights of others and wants to create a good life for himself and his family and is mistreated for any reason by police.

My black buddies get pulled over all the time.

But in this case the cop was clearly not committing a crime.

If there were going to be bureaucratic shenanigans they would sacrifice this one guy - indict and convict him.

So 1000 is acceptable? Looks like I was right that it happens everyday.

When does it become too many? 5000? 100,000?

Stop "keeping me safe"

Youre right...cops shouldnt be able to shoot people.

The people out there doing bad guy stuff will probably chill the f*ck out if cops would just relax. The same year as the stats i quoted saw 14K homicides in the US...its definetely the pigs who are behind the violence.

Good heads up on the tear gas thing though. If you excuse me im gonna start my lawsuit against the Marine Corps for all those times they made me go through the gas chamber. The damn criminals. Im a citizen too!

Youre right...cops shouldnt be able to shoot people.

The people out there doing bad guy stuff will probably chill the f*ck out if cops would just relax. The same year as the stats i quoted saw 14K homicides in the US...its definetely the pigs who are behind the violence.

Good heads up on the tear gas thing though. If you excuse me im gonna start my lawsuit against the Marine Corps for all those times they made me go through the gas chamber. The damn criminals. Im a citizen too!

Sorry, this is a horrible argument.  Good cops should be disgusted by bad shootings and want them to go away forever.  To minimize them and make it sound like it doesn't happen almost ever is just silly.

Sorry, this is a horrible argument. Good cops should be disgusted by bad shootings and want them to go away forever. To minimize them and make it sound like it doesn't happen almost ever is just silly.

Did i say anything remotely close that dealt with bad shootings?

To assume whenever a cop shoots someone its a bad shooting is the issue.

I feel for any person of any color who respects the rights of others and wants to create a good life for himself and his family and is mistreated for any reason by police.

My black buddies get pulled over all the time.

But in this case the cop was clearly not committing a crime.

If there were going to be bureaucratic shenanigans they would sacrifice this one guy - indict and convict him.

This is probably the best post in the thread so far.

Racism definitely exists. Bad, racist cops definitely exist. But this wasn't one of those situations.

I dig the white shame on here.

Reminds me of my days at UC Santa Cruz.

I could tell it was bullshit then, too.

Almost finished with my sociology class. 

It's literally all confirmation bias bullshit claiming the white man is evil and oppressing everyone.