• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ferguson Unrest

It's relevant because if he shot him once or twice and they guy tried to give up but was shot an addition 4 times, that would be a bad thing, would it not? Of course, barring any sort of hard evidence, it will be difficult to prove what happened. Additionally, who is saying that they are 6 times more racist for firing 6 shots?

It's relevant because if he shot him once or twice and they guy tried to give up but was shot an addition 4 times, that would be a bad thing, would it not? Of course, barring any sort of hard evidence, it will be difficult to prove what happened. Additionally, who is saying that they are 6 times more racist for firing 6 shots?

Did you read my previous post at all? 

You did say at this point, so fair enough for my first question. However, I haven't seen anywhere that it has been used as if to imply that a police officer was 6 times more racist and was asking if you had any examples of this occurring.

I didn't say that it had.  That's the insinuation being offered by the media every time they mention the six shots fired.  It's sensationalism designed to get people pissed off.

Telling everybody he was shot 6 times is about as helpful as revealing the weather conditions on the day he was shot.  Nobody knows the context or whether it was necessary.  That's not to say the 6 shots won't have relevance later, but right now, it could be contributing to the rioting on the streets. 

I didn't say that it had. That's the insinuation being offered by the media every time they mention the six shots fired. It's sensationalism designed to get people pissed off.

Telling everybody he was shot 6 times is about as helpful as revealing the weather conditions on the day he was shot. Nobody knows the context or whether it was necessary. That's not to say the 6 shots won't have relevance later, but right now, it could be contributing to the rioting on the streets.

Well said. Not to mention, cops don't fire once then ask if the guy wants some more. I think when an officer has to fire, he/she does so repeatedly in most if not all instances.

They showed on the news that the governor of MO was quoted as saying something along the lines of the officer will be brought to justice.  Seems like a dumb thing to say before the investigation is completed given his position but that seems like par for the course given how everything has played out since the shooting.  

CNN all morning. It begins as the officers are pulling up. They show up to the point where the shooting begins, but the audio continues.

He was being commanded to drop a knife (u can also hear a witness telling him to drop it).

He responded to the cops with :

" shoot me!..."