• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rodney "bow-and-arrowing" the Angel dugout after the 8th inning

Taylor

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they were shooting arrows at one another. 

THIS^^^^^^^

Trout shot at Albert...then he reciprocated back to Trout. Trout did it first...Albert was glad to join in. Still waiting for that "dugout cam'' shot of the Angels in the dugout as Rodney was doing his thing. 

welcome!

we need some more A's fans on here since we DFA'd DW

Thanks Hollyw00d, appreciate the welcome. Been an A's fan since my dad took me to the coliseum in 71.

Of course, moved from Oakland to Montana before Oakland won three straight WS. Angels have been impressive to say the least. Love the competition and hate that one of the two clubs is going to be forced to play a one game playoff. They really need to change the playoff system. I was watching the Angels game on Root Sports, and the A's on MLBtv, Was SO hoping the Angels would put Rodney down, and they did. Love it!! Couldn't happen to a better D-bag. Good luck the rest of the way, and here's to some good baseball talk and a little good natured smack now and then.

Thanks Hollyw00d, appreciate the welcome. Been an A's fan since my dad took me to the coliseum in 71.

Of course, moved from Oakland to Montana before Oakland won three straight WS. Angels have been impressive to say the least. Love the competition and hate that one of the two clubs is going to be forced to play a one game playoff. They really need to change the playoff system. I was watching the Angels game on Root Sports, and the A's on MLBtv, Was SO hoping the Angels would put Rodney down, and they did. Love it!! Couldn't happen to a better D-bag. Good luck the rest of the way, and here's to some good baseball talk and a little good natured smack now and then.

We have a representative that would like to meet you for lunch at Taco John's.

what kind of dbag celebrates in the 8th inning of a road game in mid-july? LOL, crooked hat, you dork.

i'm glad the players feel the same way about that stupid bow and arrow stunt as we fans do. that was awesome.

and i enthusiastically endorse having bow and arrow night the next time the mariners are in town. how hilarious would that be?

THIS^^^^^^^

Trout shot at Albert...then he reciprocated back to Trout. Trout did it first...Albert was glad to join in. Still waiting for that "dugout cam'' shot of the Angels in the dugout as Rodney was doing his thing.

Really? Looks like Albert shot while Trout was sliding into home. The gif shot from behind Albert you see Trouts dust cloud from his slide as he's shooting the arrow. Regardless it's cool as hell.