• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rodney "bow-and-arrowing" the Angel dugout after the 8th inning

Taylor

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/28898650/v34674875/sealaa-greens-rbi-single-gives-angels-the-win/?game_pk=382013

listen around the 46-52 second mark of the video. It's vaguely heard(first part anyway, you can clearly hear him say "stick it up his ass" at the end) but I think one of the Angels players said something about taking that bow and arrow and sticking it up Rodney's ass.

awesome! great find

on the other threads one of the posts says that an M's player (Zunnio?) said that Rodney lost track of the innings, thought the 8th was the 9th and that's why he did that --- sort of dubious explanation and if possibly true, makes Rodney look even worse (if that's possible).

the ESPN site has a story quoting Rodney saying he did that for the Anaheim fans because they booed him was he was announced to enter the game......

oh well.

meanwhile the Rodney we saw on the mound was sort of a flashback from when Rodney was on the Halos -- Mr. High Wire act who made even his successful saves seem like defeats.

I don't think Rodney is even dumb enough to not know the inning he's playing in.

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/28898650/v34674875/sealaa-greens-rbi-single-gives-angels-the-win/?game_pk=382013

listen around the 46-52 second mark of the video. It's vaguely heard(first part anyway, you can clearly hear him say "stick it up his ass" at the end) but I think one of the Angels players said something about taking that bow and arrow and sticking it up Rodney's ass.

I'm kind of glad we still have grant greene

NBC is spinning this as Pujols shooting an arrow at the Angels dugout. That's not what happened. He was pointing to the mound and Trout was at home plate also pointing to the mound.

I think they did it to each other personally. 

At least that's what it looked to me. 

NBC is spinning this as Pujols shooting an arrow at the Angels dugout. That's not what happened. He was pointing to the mound and Trout was at home plate also pointing to the mound.

Well after the game Pujols did say he was doing it towards the dugout

The Trout bow and arrow is just as good, if not better than the Pujols one. 

Love to see those guys working together!

This is why I don't mind Pujols's contract or performance.  To see Trout sitting next to Pujols in the dugout getting all of his knowledge make me think Trout will be good for so long.  I wonder to which future Angels Trout will return the favor?

This is why I don't mind Pujols's contract or performance.  To see Trout sitting next to Pujols in the dugout getting all of his knowledge make me think Trout will be good for so long.  I wonder to which future Angels Trout will return the favor?

It's a shame that Pujols is jealous of Trout and doesn't want him to succeed.

;)