• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rodney "bow-and-arrowing" the Angel dugout after the 8th inning

Taylor

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Divish @RyanDivish · 5m

Rodney said the arrow was directed at angels fans who were booing him when he was announced

Ryan Divish @RyanDivish · 4m

Rodney said he was just having fun. He didn't see Pujols or Trout shoot the arrows

Riiiight. That's why he did it directly at the dugout. Please. Definitely my favorite Angels Pujols moment. Suck it Rodney!

Ryan Divish @RyanDivish  Â·  5m

Rodney said the arrow was directed at angels fans who were booing him when he was announced

Ryan Divish @RyanDivish  Â·  4m

Rodney said he was just having fun. He didn't see Pujols or Trout shoot the arrows

Still not cool.

Also, why would you do it in the direction of the Angels dugout? 

In a season where so many good things have happened, that might be the best. 

certainly near the best for Pujols, who violated the veteran tenet to avoid emotion

Trout, well, his arrow dance was not as surprising, but equally supreme

Rodney opened the season as the Angels closer and lost the job to rookie Jordan Walden in the first weekend.

"I don't know how you can make a decision like that in the first three games," Rodney said. "They took me out of the closer spot, and the other guy led the league [with 10] blown saves. I don't know how that works."

You seriously think you were better than Walden that season?

Wow. He really is a dumb SOB.