• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

The talk show is in an hour. I guess we all had the same thought that the red head is a night walker.....which it at least makes sense for the flame nonsense.

Like I said last year, sorry to you dudes that are obsessed with Jon Snow and think he lived or survived.....yeah, that time everyone hated on me.

The talk show is in an hour. I guess we all had the same thought that the red head is a night walker.....which it at least makes sense for the flame nonsense.

Like I said last year, sorry to you dudes that are obsessed with Jon Snow and think he lived or survived.....yeah, that time everyone hated on me.

Do you think he won't be back? Sunday's episode made it pretty clear he would be.

Overall the episode wasn't terrible...lots of groundwork to lay out for the season and they needed to catch up on a lot of characters. More plot lines discussed...less depth for each of those plot lines.

Brandon is still holding on to Jon Snow being dead for good and or not going to be on the show anymore?

He was one of the first names in the opening credits. Surely they will put his name on the opening credits of the season if he's only in the first episode...

He's going to come back to life via magic. Stop telling yourself otherwise.

Brandon is still holding on to Jon Snow being dead for good and or not going to be on the show anymore?

He was one of the first names in the opening credits. Surely they will put his name on the opening credits of the season if he's only in the first episode...

He's going to come back to life via magic. Stop telling yourself otherwise.

You don't know what you're talking about!  Haven't you read the book?  He's obviously going to be reborn on the funeral pyre at sundown!

Do you think he won't be back? Sunday's episode made it pretty clear he would be.

Overall the episode wasn't terrible...lots of groundwork to lay out for the season and they needed to catch up on a lot of characters. More plot lines discussed...less depth for each of those plot lines.

I honestly don't know, Jon Snow just seems to get a rise out of everyone. I think HBO is life trolling everyone, but until he's buried or burned anything is possible. I'd like to see him back, but the only way I saw that happening was with that red head chick.

I've read other threads about shows I've never seen and picked up pretty much everything. I've been following this thread for months and have no clue what you guys are saying. I enjoy that. 

I think that's because of Maartin's writing style.  Over the course of some of the books it seemed like his story or universe got too big and had filler so to speak.  Some people speculated he didn't know how it would end or didn't want it to end and that's why the book series isn't completed and the TV shows has now passed it.

Brandon - The reason he gets a rise out of everyone is because he's one of 3 characters along with Bran and Daeneyrs who has been set up to be there at the end and the last book and last season of the TV show ended with him possibly being dead.  If he really was Ned's sister's kid then he's got as much of a claim as anyone because his dad was in line before Daenerys so it would have fallen to him.  I always liked his character because he was one of the genuinely good ones in the book so much in fact that it was to a fault and got him stabbed and left for dead.  

I've read other threads about shows I've never seen and picked up pretty much everything. I've been following this thread for months and have no clue what you guys are saying. I enjoy that. 

same here. 

here's what i know:

john snow may or may not be dead.

they have flying dragons.

some red-head likes to show her cans.

same here. 

here's what i know:

john snow may or may not be dead.

they have flying dragons.

some red-head likes to show her cans.

You're pretty much up to speed!  You can add:

There's a midget you likes to drink, and a conniving unic. And there are a brother and sister in love and their love product now rules the kingdom

I honestly don't know, Jon Snow just seems to get a rise out of everyone. I think HBO is life trolling everyone, but until he's buried or burned anything is possible. I'd like to see him back, but the only way I saw that happening was with that red head chick.

You have to burn the body or he becomes one of the undead soldiers. It would make sense if he was resurrected to be a general waging war against The Watch. Get a little revenge for the mutiny.

He won't be a white walker when he comes back, he'll be like Beric Dondarrion (leader of the Brotherhood without Banners) who was brought back to life by the Thoros and the Lord of Light. I'm guessing Melisandre does something similar as she interacted with Beric during the Arya/Hound traveling show period.

Big spoiler in tag...

(and Lady Stonehart/Lady Stark)...who it looks like they are not going to include in the series

Yeah, I was disappointed. It is identical to the podcast they used to do on Grantland, but seems to be way worse because of what you mentioned. Every time one goes to talk the other has to come over the top with some witty one liner or joke and cuts off the other or derails the flow.

I'm debating on still following. The only reason I would is to keep tabs as the chick they brought on was nerd city with regards to lineage and the shows timeline. It was helpful with understanding how we got to where we did now. Something I think works well for us non-book readers.

That and in general all the websites hits of people reading the recaps the next day at Grantland, Vulture, Rolling Stone, etc. for the epic shows like Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and this one. They have it the next day too and not right after like the AMC ones.

I like the concept, but Andy Greenwald is such a pretentious asshole. He talks and writes with some sort of overly educated elitism. His recap write ups were decent in regards to thought process, but he constantly uses unnecessary verbiage with a pseudo-intellect base.....just difficult reads for casual people, or in general. It's like he sits there with a thesaurus and constantly finds and uses the most obscure and aged vocabulary on purpose.