• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

6 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Interesting theory in regards to the Pink Letter.  I could see that being the case

https://www.yahoo.com/news/weeks-game-thrones-may-revealed-173301052.html

That's a stupid idea.  You know nothing

http://www.businessinsider.com/game-of-thrones-pink-letter-fan-theories-2016-5

Edited by AngelsLongBall

21 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Theories or non theories aside, I think we will find out that there is a lot going on behind the scenes in the north and with Littlefinger that has not been clearly shown to us. Littlefinger is incredibly manipulative, is working a long game, has yet to screw up too badly, and has been a major character since the beginning. 

Jon is being pressed into fighting Ramsey, with just a couple of thousand wildlings at his side. Hard to see him beating the Bolton's on his own. Obviously the armies of the Vale are marching north but something else is probably going to have to twist in his favor for him to have a believable and satisfying victory. 

22 hours ago, mrwicked said:

I'm hoping they have a scene where brienne tells jon and sansa that she saw arya alive (when she fought the hound).

She already told Sansa that she ran into Arya a couple episodes ago.

Speaking of Brienne, I really enjoyed the scene of her telling Davos and Mellisandre that she was the one that killed Stannis

Edited by Chimi

7 minutes ago, nate said:

Yeah, Brienne is a badass.  It is going to suck when she gets killed.

There is a girl in one of the doctor's offices that I work out of that I call Brienne because she looks like her, and she doesn't watch GOT.

If she ever finds out, I think I am going to join Stannis and the Hound!

2 hours ago, nate said:

Yeah, Brienne is a badass.  It is going to suck when she gets killed.

she's gonna laid wildling style by the redhead dude at castle black first.

or maybe they'll make it all romantic in a hot tub like john snow and the hottie.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 0:21 PM, Chimi said:

She already told Sansa that she ran into Arya a couple episodes ago.

Speaking of Brienne, I really enjoyed the scene of her telling Davos and Mellisandre that she was the one that killed Stannis

Did she tell Sansa that? I must have completely missed that part.

21 minutes ago, cezero said:

You should probably spoiler tag any book spoilers. I'd be surprised if there were a major inconsistency like that. Either:

the referenced character is inconsequential in the the events moving forward (in the book) and can therefore be written off prematurely (in the show);

OR

the referenced character's storyline is unfinished (in the show). 

Otherwise, it could be a combination of the above two possibilities. 

I do know the show has some filler characters and filler storylines, but I'd be surprised if there were a major inconsistency like that. Therefore, that's a spoiler. 

Edited by rallycat

11 minutes ago, cezero said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think I've read the inconsistency you're talking about before (despite only reading the 1st book), so I briefly just clicked your spoiler.

BIG SPOILER SPECULATION:

Imposter is probably correct, because Stannis was a MAJOR character, and individual who Ned Stark died "defending." Perhaps, Arya will assume Stannis' identity via the Faceless god. She'll definitely use this to take revenge on the Lannisters, et al.

It probably sounds too crazy, but I'd be cool with it (it'd be awesome).  

Edited by rallycat

On May 19, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Steve Sanders said:

Not really when you consider she is 20, so when we've seen her most she was a minor.

I was born in 1990. 

edit: shit she was born in 1996. eh 6 years isn't too creepy. 

Edited by rallycat